Position 2023 PODs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t trade in Houston, he looks good when you don’t have him - then will burn you when he’s in your team :mad:
Trading him in round 16 2021. Was averaging 92 and showed some value.

Rewarded me with a 60 average over next 5 rounds due to a sudden role change to the wing. Never again list.

2B4EB9B9-06A2-429B-8383-AB38018B8F6D.jpeg

I miss having you in my team Jelly my old friend.
mean girls i was half a virgin when i met him GIF
I Like Him So Much But I Want To Choke Him Right Now Season 21 GIF by The Bachelor
I Want Him Back Eliza Dushku GIF

Ooh, I just traded in Liam Henry for slightly more, as I needed a M/F link, and figured may as well grab someone that's playing than just getting a donut, didn't see Sam.
Going to stick with Henry thou, after looking at there records, both crap, but Henry has gone 40,80,103 since coming back from injury (?) and has another 80 and better JS I hope.
Either unlikely(hopefully) to be used on field, but you never know.

SF 1687818982346.png LH 1687819036977.png

Ooh, I just traded in Liam Henry for slightly more, as I needed a M/F link, and figured may as well grab someone that's playing than just getting a donut, didn't see Sam.
Going to stick with Henry thou, after looking at there records, both crap, but Henry has gone 40,80,103 since coming back from injury (?) and has another 80 and better JS I hope.

SF View attachment 1723227 LHView attachment 1723228

I very nearly started Henry. Don't mind him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Flanders has done well since returning, curious with Touk back if he keeps going. 1688770690296.png

Henry did OK as well
1688770771691.png

Reckon Henry will play every week?

A good dude replacement but need someone that plays each week. For me it’s either him or Tarryn Thomas

Reckon Henry will play every week?

A good dude replacement but need someone that plays each week. For me it’s either him or Tarryn Thomas
Cuningham may be worth a look at $150k cheaper-

I took Henry last week- this may have some bearing on choice -

"Henry has blossomed, hasn't he?
He is now under Joel Cory's wing, I understand and it surely shows up in Henry's positioning and focus, of late."

And Tarryn ? haven't looked, could be better choice, but not in my side- maybe not supercoach smart-but don't want to see the flog in my team for next 6 months-as can't remove him.

I tempted the Supercoach gods last week with this comment about Henry-Didn't even last a week.
"Either unlikely(hopefully) to be used on field, but you never know."
No E on him and Telly a late out-extra 102 would have been nice.

And this week, with Dunkley and Amarty out, have decided to put him onfield and loop NWM and Kemp instead. Hmmm

I tempted the Supercoach gods last week with this comment about Henry-Didn't even last a week.
"Either unlikely(hopefully) to be used on field, but you never know."
No E on him and Telly a late out-extra 102 would have been nice.

And this week, with Dunkley and Amarty out, have decided to put him onfield and loop NWM and Kemp instead. Hmmm
Yes 3 weeks in a row onfield, good thing I didn't bring in a donut

Yes 3 weeks in a row onfield, good thing I didn't bring in a donut
I tempted the gods at quarter time of the dogs match, and everyone thought I was nuts.

These gods dont scare me anymore. There really isn't anything I haven't seen from them since 2007.

5 premos down and staring down the barrel of a donut, I pulled a top score thanks to my two rucks.

Carnage comes and goes. You taught me the importance of squad depth last season, I just burned too many trades early on to make the strategy work..

I tempted the gods at quarter time of the dogs match, and everyone thought I was nuts.

These gods dont scare me anymore. There really isn't anything I haven't seen from them since 2007.

5 premos down and staring down the barrel of a donut, I pulled a top score thanks to my two rucks.

Carnage comes and goes. You taught me the importance of squad depth last season, I just burned too many trades early on to make the strategy work..
Yeah, close to only thing that has worked this year, Henry/Kemp/Amarty at least don't scare me if I have to use them on field, cost * all as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back