NFL 2023 - Pre-Draft Discussion and Mock Drafts

Remove this Banner Ad

Still worried about Bryce size so his 3rd qb on my board after Stroud and Levis.

god it triggers me how you incorrectly use "his" instead of "hes" constantly

NFL Network's Daniel Jeremiah believes Kentucky QB Will Levis would be a "good fit" for the Colts.​

Jeremiah is dot connecting, not reporting, but it often doesn't take long for pre-draft "chatter" to turn into something more. "There's a lot of people in the league that you talk to — GMs and head coaches — that feel like Will Levis is a good fit (in Indy)," was Jeremiah's exact quote. "The stuff he can do, athletically, is intriguing when you think about (new coach) Shane Steichen and his work with Jalen Hurts and Justin Herbert." Again, this is just dot connecting, but picking at No. 4, the Colts have exuded quarterback desperation. This is certainly a fit that cannot be ruled out a week before Round 1.

god it triggers me how you incorrectly use "his" instead of "hes" constantly
Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

You can all try it from the comfort of your home. 30-45 min test. Haven't tried it yet...but this would be a good example to show how bad Stroud's score is if ypu end up acing it too.

One of the founders of S2, however, says to take all leaked scores with a “grain of salt.”

In an interview with Pro Football Focus published before McGinn’s report but after some rumored scores for players in this draft had already emerged online, cofounder Brandon Ally said that the company is “aware of scores being leaked, and we’re not sure where that’s coming from, but I will say take some of those with a grain of salt.”

“We have seen, ‘Hey, so-and-so scored the highest in the class, or the highest ever, and so-and-so scored low,’ and it’s like, ‘Yeah, that’s not true,’” Ally continued. “With that being said, this class as a whole—all the guys in the discussion—have scored really, really well.”

SI.COM

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone got any good suggestions for podcasts breaking down the WRs?

I've listened to the PFF one but looking for more.

Any pods looking at the draft from a dynasty angle would be cool as well.

Get Love JSN.
We havent really had a quality TE since Finlay and that was only a few years before he broke down.

I love what Watson and Doubs did last season. and not really in love with the WR class. Just feel like Kincaide could be a Kelce type.

We havent really had a quality TE since Finlay and that was only a few years before he broke down.

I love what Watson and Doubs did last season. and not really in love with the WR class. Just feel like Kincaide could be a Kelce type.

I think this TE class is deep and I think JSN is miles better than the next guy. Also plays in the slot, so its not like he is competing with Watson and Dobbs, more so compliments them and the WR room.

Underdog Fantasy Football on YouTube. Not just WRs, lots of player profiles.
These are great. I just wish they had audio form so I could listen in the car.

I think this TE class is deep and I think JSN is miles better than the next guy. Also plays in the slot, so its not like he is competing with Watson and Dobbs, more so compliments them and the WR room.
Not sure JSN will still be there at 13 anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back