NFL 2023 - Pre-Draft Discussion and Mock Drafts

Remove this Banner Ad

Meanwhile, someone like Stetson Bennett will be the next Brock Purdy better than all the early round QBs :rainbow:

He's an old man. Older than Fields and Hurts I think I heard.

Old and broken QB.

Old and Broken

Former Georgia QB Stetson Bennett was arrested for public intoxication.​

A two-time national champion with Georgia, Bennett is headed to the NFL but will have some explaining to do when interviewing with teams later this year. The former Georgia signal-caller was reportedly arrested at 6:00 AM in Old East Dallas according to police after reports came in of a man banging on doors. Police did not specify whether or not Bennett was the man banging on doors, and released him shortly after 11:00 AM. Bennett, 25, is likely a Day 3 pick in the upcoming NFL Draft. Bennett strangely turned down his invitation to the Senior Bowl earlier this month.

Ive only watch a couple of games but ive got to say im a definite no on Will Levis so far. Throw velocity is great but everything else is an inconsistent mess. I think Richardson's upside is higher and will cost you less so give me Richardson over Levis as of right now.

Old and Broken

Former Georgia QB Stetson Bennett was arrested for public intoxication.​

A two-time national champion with Georgia, Bennett is headed to the NFL but will have some explaining to do when interviewing with teams later this year. The former Georgia signal-caller was reportedly arrested at 6:00 AM in Old East Dallas according to police after reports came in of a man banging on doors. Police did not specify whether or not Bennett was the man banging on doors, and released him shortly after 11:00 AM. Bennett, 25, is likely a Day 3 pick in the upcoming NFL Draft. Bennett strangely turned down his invitation to the Senior Bowl earlier this month.
100% he used the "do you know who i am" card.

Stay the * away Panthers. Dont you dare do it to me again.

Give me Anthony Richardson at #9 before this.

I confess, your annual QB angst phase is the highlight of my offseason.

Bit off-topic but is there going to be a mock draft this year? I haven't participated in one in years and would like to do so again but I dont check this sub forum every day so if someone could @ me or something when it starts it would be greatly appreciated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit off-topic but is there going to be a mock draft this year? I haven't participated in one in years and would like to do so again but I dont check this sub forum every day so if someone could @ me or something when it starts it would be greatly appreciated.

Always a mock draft, just claim the Colts with catters078 or Dixie Flatline now would be best. Otherwise we will forget.

If i am Colts and Texans i am staying put there are 3 quality qbs with not much difference between them why give up extra capital when you can stay put and still get a great qb prospect. Those teams have alot of holes to fix why give up extra picks that can be used to fix them.

So terrible have Kincaid rated as 9th best prospect is ludicrous especially over Stroud, addison, Levis.
Kincaid is a monster. unless he ends up in a bad system he is going to cause so many issues. he can be a top 2-3 TE within 2 years in the league.
I think he goes before Addison. Quinten Johnson ranked 34 is even crazier.

Interesting that more and more are putting him over Mayer now. I think Kincaid is the better player, but Mayer has better numbers since he was just about the only thing Notre Dame had on O and broke his own school records.

so many rankings will change as pro days and combine happens. and draft interviews.

Kincaid is a monster. unless he ends up in a bad system he is going to cause so many issues. he can be a top 2-3 TE within 2 years in the league.
I think he goes before Addison. Quinten Johnson ranked 34 is even crazier.

Interesting that more and more are putting him over Mayer now. I think Kincaid is the better player, but Mayer has better numbers since he was just about the only thing Notre Dame had on O and broke his own school records.

so many rankings will change as pro days and combine happens. and draft interviews.

i kinda stop reading after levis didn't see quinten at 34 what a joke.

I kinda feel like Kincaid is Pitts a physical specimen but raw where as Mayer is Travis Kelce not great athletically but just knows how to run routes, find soft spot in zone and get open to score.

i kinda stop reading after levis didn't see quinten at 34 what a joke.

I kinda feel like Kincaid is Pitts a physical specimen but raw where as Mayer is Travis Kelce not great athletically but just knows how to run routes, find soft spot in zone and get open to score.
I only saw that because i saw Addison and looked back up and didnt see him. just went CTRL+f TCU and he was all the way down there.

Unless he tanks pro day i dont know how he isnt the first WR taken.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back