Thu Mar 2Brisbane vs Geelong 7:10pm (8:10pm)Brighton Homes Arena
Fri Mar 3St Kilda vs Essendon4:10pmRSEA Park
Fri Mar 3Sydney vs Carlton7:10pmBlacktown International Sports Park
Fri Mar 3West Coast vs Adelaide4:40pm (7:40pm)Mineral Resources Park
Sat Mar 4GWS vs Gold Coast12:10pmBlacktown International Sports Park
Sat Mar 4Western Bulldogs vs North Melbourne1:10pmIKON Park
Sat Mar 4Melbourne vs Richmond4:10pmCasey Fields

Last edited:
I doubt he's only been tagged in 15% of games, and even if that were the case, are teams really just now going to completely change the way they play him after about 8 solid seasons in a row including 3 AA's and a Brownlow?
Again, completely irrelevant to my point. I was simply pointing out the inconsistency of an argument that suggested Oliver should be avoided because he "hates a tag" while including Neale who has been tagged more often and been less able to overcome it. I wasn't suggesting Neale shouldn't be selected. Clearly he is tagged rarely enough that his overall scoring makes him a top selection - as is Oliver.

Again, completely irrelevant to my point. I was simply pointing out that the inconsistency of an argument that suggested Oliver should be avoided because he "hates a tag" while including Neale who has been tagged more often and been less able to overcome it.

I swear neale handled the tag better as a Docker...

Again, completely irrelevant to my point. I was simply pointing out the inconsistency of an argument that suggested Oliver should be avoided because he "hates a tag" while including Neale who has been tagged more often and been less able to overcome it. I wasn't suggesting Neale shouldn't be selected. Clearly he is tagged rarely enough that his overall scoring makes him a top selection - as is Oliver.

Folks don't tag Olipig and Neale even though it works, yet NickyD is going to be tagged every week.

This is what I'm hearing, anyway.

Makes sense.

(P.s. this is not directed at you, hoddo, you've just provided 2/3 of my evidence lol)

Folks don't tag Olipig and Neale even though it works, yet NickyD is going to be tagged every week.

Makes sense.

(P.s. this is not directed at you, hoddo, you've just provided 2/3 of my evidence lol)

Teams tag players that are dangerous...remember rich copped a tag every week because he's kicking he was kicking over zones etc.

Some teams tag players that were scared of shadows e.g. Stanton.

Not every team tags or has a good tagger.

But some good players started as taggers too .

You are right, but you used more than one sentence to explain yourself so that's too hard to understand for a lot of people around here.

Makes sense.

Yes ....the analogy doesn't make sense ....Daicos isn't going to be tagged as frequently as suggested by some

Yes ....the analogy doesn't make sense ....Daicos isn't going to be tagged as frequently as suggested by some
The problem is though even if he doesn't get tagged every week he's just not that good yet when he goes in the midfield. His intraclub and practice games show he struggles to win the ball once he goes in there. He'll be a good downgrade target once they stop playing him in the guts and his price drops.

The problem is though even if he doesn't get tagged every week he's just not that good yet when he goes in the midfield. His intraclub and practice games show he struggles to win the ball once he goes in there. He'll be a good downgrade target once they stop playing him in the guts and his price drops.
I think the plan was always Titch in & under feeding it out to the likes of Daicos & De Goey ....have we seen those combo's in play yet ....the Titch / De Goey, yes

He will probably get DPP, so could be a good D7/M9 if you can get him cheap enough.

I shared this POV with Nick via social media.

He wanted me to tell you that his first 40 disposal game is dedicated to you, and he thanks you for the motivation

I shared this POV with Nick via social media.

He wanted me to tell you that his first 40 disposal game is dedicated to you, and he thanks you for the motivation
Can only see that happening if he does kick in duties and the opposition kick 35 behinds. He's all yours.👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back