Hey guys I'm picking Gawn

Was first on Gulden too

Cheerio
O Paleeeeeeze

Little Girl Eyeroll - Reaction GIFs

There were several back in January....here's two of them
Quick first crack for the season.

View attachment 1595871

My second draft but first post of my team here.
FWD I was tossing up between Moore and Rozee but if Rozee is playing full time MID that might just get him the nod. Not going near Butters becuase I started with him last year and it was a nightmare. Gulden was another one on my breakout watchlist and I think he could be really good this season with more mid time.

All in all I’m pretty happy so far with the structure. Rookies and maybe a couple of flip flop picks will be definitely changed before round 1.
View attachment 1595130View attachment 1595131

Im tossing up between him and Ridley, 4 premo fwd line and 2 premo def vs 3 premo fwd and back. We know Ridley can average 100+ and Scott should play him in his preferred role and TT has never averaged over 100, but on the other hand I think TT is a safer choice to finish top 8 in their position and should see the most midfield time of his career.
Tossing up the same things myself, but at the end of the day, can see TT being around the same price or marginally more at various s5ages throughout the season so can grab him then.

Sydney round 3 will tag him but who else in the first six games
Dogs did both times last year and he didn’t score too well. WCE have last few times too.

Feel like I'm nailed on with 29/30 picks now. The last one is just going to be F8. I have 165k to spend, but no rookie has really put their hand up in an obvious way (have Greene at F7). A little more cash could get Ratugolea and the R/F swing which would be nice, but don't really want to sacrifice elsewhere to make it happen.

Feel like I'm nailed on with 29/30 picks now. The last one is just going to be F8. I have 165k to spend, but no rookie has really put their hand up in an obvious way. A little more cash could get Ratugolea and the R/F swing which would be nice, but don't really want to sacrifice elsewhere to make it happen.
I’m a bit the same. Might grab Samson Ryan. Has a cool name, opens up the DPP swing and is likely to play at some stage you’d think.

I’m a bit the same. Might grab Steely Green. Has a cool name, opens up the DPP swing and is likely to play at some stage you’d think.
Hopefully he starts Reelin' In The Years Points

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, no one's saying he isn't consistent. But unless you add which of those games he was tagged in and in which of them he wasn't, it's not really relevant to the point.
I doubt he's only been tagged in 15% of games, and even if that were the case, are teams really just now going to completely change the way they play him after about 8 solid seasons in a row including 3 AA's and a Brownlow?

The worry I have with gawn n grundy is if 1 has a dominant game would the other suffer a lower score?
Honestly, with the amount of work he does around the ground, Max should be good for ton most weeks, regardless of Grundy. Grundy on the other hand could very well drop some 50-60s throughout the year

I’d prefer (and have) Laird and Neale TBH. Clarry hates the tag, and the first block of games will see him get a few. And Neale often comes out of the blocks. First upgrade target for mine.
You'd consider being 'tagged out of a game' would be a sub-90 for him, yeah?

He's went under 90 five times in his last 60 games (65 if you include finals).

Honestly, with the amount of work he does around the ground, Max should be good for ton most weeks, regardless of Grundy. Grundy on the other hand could very well drop some 50-60s throughout the year
But is that worth 622k?

You'd consider being 'tagged out of a game' would be a sub-90 for him, yeah?

He's went under 90 five times in his last 60 games (65 if you include finals).
The test I used for Neale was sub 100

I hate that Taranto is looking near mandatory, slow and a complete butcher but he'll get so much of the ball playing entirely midfield that it's too much of a risk not to have him with how many teams he'll be in.

Feel like I'm nailed on with 29/30 picks now. The last one is just going to be F8. I have 165k to spend, but no rookie has really put their hand up in an obvious way (have Greene at F7). A little more cash could get Ratugolea and the R/F swing which would be nice, but don't really want to sacrifice elsewhere to make it happen.
Menzie maybe

But is that worth 622k?
I'm not picking him at that starting price FWIW, but he'll be in most of our forward lines come Round 7. Was more just answering that poster's question.

People laughed at me when I talked about Kossie being an option at 365k running through the middle. Said he wouldn’t play middle. Has certainly been playing through there today and will go close to scoring a ton.
I thought we weren’t supposed to take Melbourne players positions seriously today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back