Training 2023 Pre Season

Remove this Banner Ad

ST KILDA'S horror injury run has continued with key forward Max King suffering a hamstring injury on Wednesday.

King isn't expected to be available until at least round seven due to off-season shoulder surgery, and a minor hamstring problem shouldn't impact that return date.

Someone on here posted yesterday that he'd heard a rumor King had done his calf.

ST KILDA'S horror injury run has continued with key forward Max King suffering a hamstring injury on Wednesday.

King isn't expected to be available until at least round seven due to off-season shoulder surgery, and a minor hamstring problem shouldn't impact that return date.

Someone on here posted yesterday that he'd heard a rumor King had done his calf.
LMAO. I know it doesn’t impact his return date but that is shitful luck getting injured while recovering from another injury

I know Steele is our best player/midfielder, but wouldn't mind seeing him play a Half-forward role, where he could apply pressure & lock it in.
And he is also, an accurate long kick at goal. Give Bytel & Clark a crack in the midfield instead & see how they go, first up.
Could see him swapping out with Owens/Pou for little spells.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My brother used to love to remind me of Begley and Schwartz picks for Lappin. He was a fan favourite. Hammil was at least one back the other way. The Blues seemed to chase any good Saint when I was young.

Chased any good Saint?! They tried to buy the club!!!!!

LMAO. I know it doesn’t impact his return date but that is shitful luck getting injured while recovering from another injury
Got out of bed for the first time once, after a major hip operation on my right hip, planted the left foot, tore the left hamstring.

Great morning.

Last edited:
Got out of bed for the first time after a major hip operation on my right hip, planted the left foot, tore the left hamstring.

Great morning.
You have my sympathy - have had a replacement - my advice - do all the rehab every day without fail - it just takes time unfortunately!

You have my sympathy - have had a replacement - my advice - do all the rehab every day without fail - it just takes time unfortunately!
Ta, but it was years ago now.

I’ve been staring down the barrel* of a double replacement since I was 20.

Now one of the knees needs replacing too.

But I’d kinda like to make 50 at least before I bother with all that.

*see what I did there…

Remove this Banner Ad

Back