2023 Pre Season - SAM FLANDERS HYPE THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Good article, but, he’s gone.

‘When asked if he'd made any progress on contract negotiations, Flanders was straight.

"It's a good question. I'm pretty happy with just taking it week by week," he said.

"There's a lot of external noise that I'm sure my manager is dealing with.

"For me, it's about playing consistent footy, because at the end of the day that's my job and that's all that matters."’

‘When asked if he'd made any progress on contract negotiations, Flanders was straight.

"It's a good question. I'm pretty happy with just taking it week by week," he said.

"For me, it's about playing consistent footy, because at the end of the day that's my job and that's all that matters."’
Not the worst thing in the world. At least he didn't tank his worth like we've seen with some players.
Might be able to get a couple of 2nd's now.

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

The standard im gone comment, spewing i hope he stays

Watching hollands play in the vfl he was also trying too hard like Flanders mentioned he was but hollands was making mistakes by doing that and making him play even worse

Saw Alex Davies and Spitta on a ride at Tugun yesterday
Wonder if there’s a bit of mentoring going on there or just a love of road cycling?
Hopefully the former
I saw Alex do some nice things in the VFL on the weekend
I still have hope for him
62a304f80cdbec3a7d6eefe6173816b6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back