2023 Pre Season - SAM FLANDERS HYPE THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Look at him!
317849272_10159161961945509_7917023716815479036_n.jpg
Is it just my preseason glasses or does Powelly look bigger especially across the shoulders

Article mentions we got 2 spots left. So that would be list concessions 38 + 8 + 2. It does not look like Jed got the spot yet.
With two spots on its Rookie List remaining available, the Gold Coast SUNS have invited four players to train with the club during the 2023 AFL pre-season.

Previously AFL listed duo Jed Anderson and Boyd Woodcock, as well as SUNS Academy Player of the Year Brinn Little and Frankston’s Brodie McLaughlin have been offered the opportunity to train with the SUNS AFL squad throughout pre-season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it just my preseason glasses or does Powelly look bigger especially across the shoulders
When I saw him at the Southport VFL semi his fractured ankle leg looked really atrophied
Either he has bulk strapping on or he's made huge muscle gains since August.
No-one works harder though
Just to remind ourselves of the skinny eager beaver from 4 years ago
What a cutie!!!
Hopefully Mac Andrew gets on the accelerated programme!!
1511571699697_G9H1BGRTK.1-1.jpg

When I saw him at the Southport VFL semi his fractured ankle leg looked really atrophied
What a cutie!!!
Most infectious human being ever. Was a rare astute pick up from that era.

What a cutie!!!
Probably the only positive to come from the 2017 Ablett trade was the pick 19 they sent our way that we used to draft Powelly.

When my boys hang over the players race for the high 5's he always tries to whack their hands off
The kids love it
Will's just a big kid himself and makes everyone around him happy I reckon
He's got a big future outside of footy too. Smart guy with a very likeable personality.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back