2023 Premiership Doco

Remove this Banner Ad

Something I feel you get a good insight into is how much Fly is a teacher at heart.

A coach could be a master tactician, but it’s all for naught if the message can’t be implanted into the heads of the players who are actually do the doing.

Fly uses everything to get the players engaged - props, whiteboard, video, clothes, engagement, ceremony, mood boards.
He has a gift for knowing what to say and how to say it to best get through to the playing group and inspire them to be all they can be.

Saw it tonight. How amazing was that?

Just makes you wanna go back to the footy.
Relieving that whole finals series. GF week. You forget how insane it all was. Stressful, a bit of a blur sometimes, unbelievable.

I hope they release this on dvd. Just wanna watch it again and again.

Saw it tonight. How amazing was that?

Just makes you wanna go back to the footy.
Relieving that whole finals series. GF week. You forget how insane it all was. Stressful, a bit of a blur sometimes, unbelievable.

I hope they release this on dvd. Just wanna watch it again and again.
I’m not sure if it’s screening in WA. I hope it is. We will never see another finals series like that Jen . 7pts, 1pt, 4 pts. Just unbelievable. Arguably the greatest GF ever. Certainly AFL. How amazing it was

I’m not sure if it’s screening in WA. I hope it is. We will never see another finals series like that Jen . 7pts, 1pt, 4 pts. Just unbelievable. Arguably the greatest GF ever. Certainly AFL. How amazing it was
Insane.
Given how 2022 was like and panned out, kinda came full circle, but we got on the other side of it. What a last 2 years it was, and we wouldn't have gotten to where we are today without everything that happened in 2022, just spurred us on to be better.
We liked to do things the hard way. The heartstopping, the close wins way.

It should be screening in WA. I know someone that saw it over there.

Take The Steps | HOYTS Cinemas
Check your nearest Hoyts in the list.

Saw it tonight and loved reliving the flag, was great to see it from an inside perspective having lived it from the outside.

One very very minor gripe is the 3/4 score in the grand final they flashed up was wrong - they showed Brisbane at 57 (their half time score) instead of 3/4 time... bit like the Grand Final Blu Ray, does nobody watch these things before they go out?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The competition for the ultimate prize is always pretty hot. Checking out what will be our opposition appears to be;

A Bob Dylan bio starring Timothee Chalamet;
Hollywood doing a bio of the early years of Trump;
Dune 2;
Gladiator 2;
An historical drama of Londoners surviving the Blitz.
A Kevin Costner Civil War epic….

All look reasonably strong chances.

But my tip for the Oscar for Best Film for 2024/25 goes to Take The Steps.

Darcy Moore should be a shoe-in for Best Actor.

I'm hoping to the get the Collingwood chant going, at the appropriate time in the movie 😜
Great idea. I'm catching it tomorrow here in, of all places, Brisbane. Yes it is showing at Hoyts here, my family and I may end up being the only ones in the cinema but if there are other pies folk there I'll try the same re the chant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back