Resource 2023 Premiership Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

Xmas present to myself.

29b363697da5e194210129debf2ebf32.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In my shopping trolley.
What is the picture quality like?

I skipped the book cause it had all the signs of something being rushed to market without love or care.

The worst error in that package is saying that the Daicos handball was not perfect!
The soft cover book was rushed. They fixed the errors in the hardcover edition.

Nike are a really bunch of clowns.

No mens premiership guernseys left?

Premiership clothing for Collingwood is like printing money. You can't go wrong.

I am also surprised there is no giant bobble head for Hill and Moore? Like they did fof Gawn and Petracca.

The lack of product is really underwhelming.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Nike are a really bunch of clowns.

No mens premiership guernseys left?

Premiership clothing for Collingwood is like printing money. You can't go wrong.

I am also surprised there is no giant bobble head for Hill and Moore? Like they did fof Gawn and Petracca.

The lack of product is really underwhelming.

I suspect the bobbleheads will take some time to be releasedā€¦ thatā€™s all Iā€™m looking forward to, so that I can add to my Collingwood Bobblehead collection!

I suspect the bobbleheads will take some time to be releasedā€¦ thatā€™s all Iā€™m looking forward to, so that I can add to my Collingwood Bobblehead collection!
I won't rest until there's a bobblehead for each of our players, and a potato head for Billy Frampton. A golden potatohead for his glorious spudding.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for sharing. Where?
Afl stores.

Was at chadstone today and the sale signs were down. So I asked the lady and she said it's going to 40% starting tomorrow.

Most AFL stores seem to have a ton of the Macraes Pies tshirts and Hoodies and the hoodie with pic on the back with the players in the cup. Both these designs I reckon will eventually end up 70% off.

Afl stores.

Was at chadstone today and the sale signs were down. So I asked the lady and she said it's going to 40% starting tomorrow.

Most AFL stores seem to have a ton of the Macraes Pies tshirts and Hoodies and the hoodie with pic on the back with the players in the cup. Both these designs I reckon will eventually end up 70% off.

Yeah some of those designs were terrible. Absolute slop. Canā€™t believe they were allowed to be released. Pure slop!!

See thereā€™s some 2024 merch out already at afl store and rebel.i get the training shorts every year but since Nike they have them without the side pockets so no longer get them. You need somewhere for the keys and phone,

See thereā€™s some 2024 merch out already at afl store and rebel.i get the training shorts every year but since Nike they have them without the side pockets so no longer get them. You need somewhere for the keys and phone,
Really surprised that more shorts don't have zipped pockets let alone side pockets.

But I guess we should be grateful they even produced shorts lol

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Nike via the club website has released a celebration tshirt.

Currently only in white but hopefully would also be released in black.

I'm black over white when it comes to tshirts.

Agree it's good.

Still holding out hope for the Flagpies2023 with the swoosh.

I like this t-shirt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2023 Premiership Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

Back