Resource 2023 Premiership Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

Can confirm that the SEN audio is still messed up on the Blu-ray. I've bought it twice thinking it must be fixed by now, but it's not.
My replacement disc from the company that makes the DVDs arrived today.

You should email madman info@madman.com.au let them know, show them your dvd and they'll send out a new disc.

You should email madman info@madman.com.au let them know, show them your dvd and they'll send out a new disc.
Mine arrived yesterday too. Works pretty great now!

Mum found this in her purse, so I said I would keep it for my collection

9ab9df9f371a6c030da53d0341991e05.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I couldn't resist these on special

Darcy Moore Premiership large bobblehead going to be released very very soon.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

In regards to the posters, I was looking around for frames knowing that they were an odd size. I managed to find a place in Croydon who I bought an already framed H/S Poster. They also sell the correct size frames 450 X 640 if anyone is interested. The place is called 'Who Framed Hong" in the old Croydon Market complex
That place is awesome, I’ve used them before

I couldn't resist these on special

I’ve got them too. Sports cards are a hobby of mine. An idea with those if you’ve got the extra coin, get the Herald Sun premiership poster and go to a framing place and get the poster custom framed with the cards around it with a plaque. Would look nice.

Thanks, Jen.
I tried the contact page on their website and got no reply.
So I emailed them this morning with this address, and they replied within half an hour and said they would send me out a replacement.
I've been holding off watching it because of the fault.
GF watching binge coming up!

How long did it take them to ship it out to you? They told me 11 days ago they'd send out a replacement and I'm wondering if they have to ship from interstate (I'm in Vic), or if they forgot.

How long did it take them to ship it out to you? They told me 11 days ago they'd send out a replacement and I'm wondering if they have to ship from interstate (I'm in Vic), or if they forgot.
Probably a couple weeks, but they go out in batches, so hopefully yours will arrive soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I no longer own a DVD player and have relied upon the excellent @laceoutofficial twitter site to access the quarter by quarter calls from 3AW, SEN, MMM, ABC.
The problem is that Twitter is less and less reliable and I would like a permanent copy of these files. I haven't been able to find a solution.
I can't be the only fan without a DVD/BlueRay player, so can anybody advise how they may have solved this conundrum?

I no longer own a DVD player and have relied upon the excellent @laceoutofficial twitter site to access the quarter by quarter calls from 3AW, SEN, MMM, ABC.
The problem is that Twitter is less and less reliable and I would like a permanent copy of these files. I haven't been able to find a solution.
I can't be the only fan without a DVD/BlueRay player, so can anybody advise how they may have solved this conundrum?
I'm in the same boat, I was expecting the victory pack DVD to come with a digital download.

I'm hoping to be able to rip the DVD to my PC to have a digital copy???

On a side note, my favourite Grand Final highlights have been the Lace out multi call clips on twitter, if you haven't watched any of them, they're well worth a viewing.

If you just google how to save a video from Twitter you should have you're solution

I skipped the book cause it had all the signs of something being rushed to market without love or care.

The worst error in that package is saying that the Daicos handball was not perfect!
I only got it for the pitchars.
If the make the correction then the erroneous book will eventually be worth more.;);)

If you just google how to save a video from Twitter you should have you're solution
Yep, not sure why I didn't think of that, but it's probably because the usual video downloading tool didn't work.
Anyway, thanks Cobbly for your suggestion; worked like a charm.

I now have precious files of the SEN, MMM, ABC and 3AW calls dubbed by Laceout. Brilliant stuff. And if Mr Elon decides to destroy Twitter further, I still have my GF files.

I received my 2023 Premiers cap last week.
This one, not the grey one.
AFCOL0860-ADULT-COLL-PREMIERS-CAP__99255.1696464627.jpg

Very happy, good quality.
Nicely embossed which does not show in the online picture.

I received my 2023 Premiers cap last week.
This one, not the grey one.
AFCOL0860-ADULT-COLL-PREMIERS-CAP__99255.1696464627.jpg

Very happy, good quality.
Nicely embossed which does not show in the online picture.
I have the beige one and love it. Great quality

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2023 Premiership Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

Back