Training 2023 Preseason + training discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Photos made it look like Brodie was losing in the 1ks to big Hodor - god I hope that wasn't the case.

Photos made it look like Brodie was losing in the 1ks to big Hodor - god I hope that wasn't the case.

There's two ways of looking at that piece of news. I prefer to project that it means All Australian Darcy, and not Peel B&F Brodie.

I've been big on Benning being a project but the rope is pretty short at pick 50 odd. I'm not going to write him off obviously but seems like his start to the offseason is picking up where he left off last year. Will want to figure it out the first half of the year I'd think

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been big on Benning being a project but the rope is pretty short at pick 50 odd. I'm not going to write him off obviously but seems like his start to the offseason is picking up where he left off last year. Will want to figure it out the first half of the year I'd think

I like him too and he's talented but just doesn't have a good endurance level. I really don't think it's workrate or intelligence. I hope we can improve it enough for him to make it but almost all roles or positions these days require good stamina. I do take heart in the fact that we would've known this about him and still drafted him.

Yeah well he's fortunate that Fyfe will probably never again be able to play a season predominantly as a mid. Because with Erasmus coming on, if Fyfe ever got his body back, Brodie is far enough down the pecking order he'd be getting plenty of rest

Brennan Cox is in for a monster year. Ripping nick. Look at that pic with him just behind JOM and Fyfey.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back