Teams 2023 Rate My Preseason Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone talk me out Ziebell replacing Yeo.

He's back to playing his 2021 backline role where he averaged 107. Teams don't man him up as it's North and they don't care. Hall will be in and out so plenty of kickouts.

It mainly comes down to I don't trust Fyfe to score playing forward. And I don't trust Flanders as he has proven nothing. I already have Worpel, Hopper etc so I need a forward or backline mid pricer. I think Ziebell averages 100+. Am I crazy?

Back ya guts .

Clarko prob won't put up with him if he's going shiteeeetttttt.

Someone talk me out Ziebell replacing Yeo.

He's back to playing his 2021 backline role where he averaged 107. Teams don't man him up as it's North and they don't care. Hall will be in and out so plenty of kickouts.

It mainly comes down to I don't trust Fyfe to score playing forward. And I don't trust Flanders as he has proven nothing. I already have Worpel, Hopper etc so I need a forward or backline mid pricer. I think Ziebell averages 100+. Am I crazy? I've seen people spending 360k on Will Day. I'd rather spend the same on Ziebell.

He lost the Captaincy for a reason. If we start showing any sort of sign of improvement, he could struggle to keep his spot in the team.

He lost the Captaincy for a reason. If we start showing any sort of sign of improvement, he could struggle to keep his spot in the team.

Yeh it's a big gamble. North fans have been saying he's not best 22 for years though. Although more merit with a new coach in who might have different ideas

Yeh it's a big gamble. North fans have been saying he's not best 22 for years though. Although more merit with a new coach in who might have different ideas

Yeah, I think his lack of accountability and brain fades will wear pretty thin on Clarko very quickly. The fact he's lost the captaincy suggests to me that Clarko doesn't really rate him.

Long time reader, first time poster. I think I'm pretty happy with my team, other than (like everyone else) rookies - will assess as they are named. Any suggestions or feedback for my team would be greatly appreciated!

SC.PNG

EDIT: $4,900 Remaining Salary

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone help me fix this.

Hardly touched it since I smchucked it together a week ago.

This is pretty much my first draft.

My first thoughts.

What's the deal with Fyfe?

Maybe I should upgrade Libba and also get L.Jones.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230316_154010.jpg
    Screenshot_20230316_154010.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 67
  • Screenshot_20230316_153957.jpg
    Screenshot_20230316_153957.jpg
    259.6 KB · Views: 75
Too much money on bench?
I can downgrade McLean ,Mackenzie and Philips for cheaper rookies, that way I can upgrade Fyfe to Coniglio. Thoughts on that?

1678942333988.png

Last edited:
At the start of today I had 10 players under 10%, 6 of them under 7%.
Made no changes now have three under 10%.
Interesting in taking the higher % player am I following first year SCers or experienced SCers?

Uwland to debut. There goes one of the greatest captain and DPP loops that SC has seen. :cryv1:

such a beautiful looper. Shame really that he gets to debut :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back