Teams 2023 Rate My Preseason Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Kenneth, ask yourself, does the Daz that you have come to know with such ambivalence have it within him to be such an arsehat?
the hunger games jennifer GIF

Last edited:

Any excuse for a Jen

On a serious note, I like to factor in circumstances/motivation not just numbers, as you know Mister Dazjack
Another obsession we share, old feller-me-lad. I have Framed photos of JL and Kate Winslet on my desk, both signed, both bought for me by my loving ( I reckon secretly bisexual) other half. These are they:

Here is Jen as Rita Hayworth:
images

and here is Kate Winslet as fapping material: 1674643472824.jpeg

Pies Kent's .

Where do we see tom Mitch fitting in and scoring .

To me pies play a very Richmond game style .
But some Kent's have to score points .

As I've said lots of value in that range .
Green.warner .etc.rtc.etc.
He's a yeah-nah, for me, for all the reasons you almost explained.

Another obsession we share, old feller-me-lad. I have Framed photos of JL and Kate Winslet on my desk, both signed, both bought for me by my loving ( I reckon secretly bisexual) other half. These are they:

Here is Jen as Rita Hayworth:
images

and here is Kate Winslet as fapping material: View attachment 1593630
Number 1 please

Made a million changes and ended up with this. 6k itb

I really like it. I must admit im not fully sold on Taranto, Rozee or Cogs but i like the combination as it gives me a very strong forwardline. My backline is packed with young talent (pun intended) and although my midfield is below average, there is room for growth. Lots of DPP action available.

Cerra is just sitting at the right price for me. That spot has changed many a time but i think with Walsh down Cerra will embrace the opportunity and have a break out season.

Screen Shot 2023-01-25 at 9.04.21 pm.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

someone please for the love of god take my log in details.. change my pw. and give it back to me the week before first bounce.

v1.17.210

View attachment 1593647

so ive gone and jinxed culley. dont bother picking him

d4-6 is a disaster.

no heeney or warner.

i hate it.
No Heeney or Warner is about the best start you could have made, mate. Warner has no hope of breaking into the top 12 mids and we'll get Heeney for about 400K after the byes - if his last 3 years are enough of a guide - which is when he finishes like a train, the annoyingly handsome prick.
Ginbey would be very slim likelihood of playing - body like a reed.
Culley? Goes okay, but if you combine him with Allen and Thomas, that is 781K wasted K that you could chop into a much more useful combo.
Sorry, really stoned, really analytical, don't mean to be a superior twat.

No Heeney or Warner is about the best start you could have made, mate. Warner has no hope of breaking into the top 12 mids and we'll get Heeney for about 400K after the byes - if his last 3 years are enough of a guide - which is when he finishes like a train, the annoyingly handsome prick.
yeah fair assessment here..
i thought he was built like a brick shithouse..
Culley? Goes okay, but if you combine him with Allen and Thomas, that is 781K wasted K that you could chop into a much more useful combo.
culley talk of preseason from out west. i saw some interview with him and really loved his mentality. played what. 4 games last year. 3 of which he smashed. the one where he didnt he has watched the replay against the cats 100 times to see where he can improve.

essentially a super expensive rookie that im expecting to go bonkers.
right behind ya mate.

Chris Tucker Smoking GIF

Jesus, I'm miles behind you campaigners.
Feel like Lance Whitnall lining up for the first 2km time trial of the preseason, knowing I'm going to get lapped by a pensioner with a Zimmer frame doing laps around the oval.
Le sigh.

Warner has no hope of breaking into the top 12 mids
But Why.gif

12 tons last year ....has shown he has a ceiling with a 155 .....only played 39 games to date, he's a strong chance to lift his floor going into 2023

Started the season with mid 40's CBA's ....by years end he was getting 70's CBA"s .....at the expense of Mills

Not bad for a 21 YO ....I can see a 10 pt growth in his average

yeah fair assessment here..

i thought he was built like a brick shithouse..

culley talk of preseason from out west. i saw some interview with him and really loved his mentality. played what. 4 games last year. 3 of which he smashed. the one where he didnt he has watched the replay against the cats 100 times to see where he can improve.

essentially a super expensive rookie that im expecting to go bonkers.

right behind ya mate.

Chris Tucker Smoking GIF
Okay, I like the Culley spruik; will watch his progress thru pre-season, cheers.

View attachment 1593651
Dog Eyes GIF

12 tons last year ....has shown he has a ceiling with a 155 .....only played 39 games to date, he's a strong chance to lift his floor going into 2023

Started the season with mid 40's CBA's ....by years end he was getting 70's CBA"s .....at the expense of Mills

Not bad for a 21 YO ....I can see a 10 pt growth in his average

Daz stoned of he's head .

Driving The Simpsons GIF

Will have the munchies soon .

dog human eating GIF

T
The 781k bit in particular is good advice:
Sum up the amounts on the speculators, see what % of the starting budget they make up vs what you'd like to limit your outlay to and think about what they're realistically likely to pump out so you can see if the juice is worth the squeeze in terms of dollarydoos and/or points on-field vs the alternative combo
I'm rambling.tldr: No flies on DJ 👍

Daz stoned of he's head .

Driving The Simpsons GIF

Will have the munchies soon .

dog human eating GIF
Bowes of the Jack persuasion: He a walk-up start or somewhere in the middle of the queue?
Whacked him in to start, but no idea what his prospects are, plenty of comp for spots down KP way.

Bowes of the Jack persuasion: He a walk-up start or somewhere in the middle of the queue?
Whacked him in to start, but no idea what his prospects are, plenty of comp for spots down KP way.

Likely to play wing/mid .

But prob not a lock in the team just yet.

But some of the younger Kent's will put pressure on the old farts .

PS watch ...woof.

T

The 781k bit in particular is good advice:
Sum up the amounts on the speculators, see what % of the starting budget they make up vs what you'd like to limit your outlay to and think about what they're realistically likely to pump out so you can see if the juice is worth the squeeze in terms of dollarydoos and/or points on-field vs the alternative combo
I'm rambling.tldr: No flies on DJ 👍
Was this afternoon's fondue laced with psilocybin? Astoundingly enough, I am able to interpret this gobbledygook, as I have had some splendid Sativa/Indica hybrid. You do indeed get my drift.
My philosophy this year is based on 'Moneyball' concepts. I am hoping to go just that one better than the Oakland A ever did. I think the approach is ideal, assuming one nails the right players.
I think, for example, MacRae, Bont, LDU, Hopper, Taranto, Dunks, DC, and a few others I'll keep in the vault, all are underpriced, for one reason or another.
I'll have to have Laird, Ollie, Touk, Sic and 1 or 2 others of that ilk, of course, but I think they are all priced around expected returns or even overs. They won't increase much, but they could easily reduce quite a hefty percentage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back