Teams 2023 Rate My Preseason Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah fair assessment here..

i thought he was built like a brick shithouse..

culley talk of preseason from out west. i saw some interview with him and really loved his mentality. played what. 4 games last year. 3 of which he smashed. the one where he didnt he has watched the replay against the cats 100 times to see where he can improve.

essentially a super expensive rookie that im expecting to go bonkers.

right behind ya mate.

Chris Tucker Smoking GIF
Me 2 thougt Brickshithouse thing, and the coach who i guess would know

(Log in to remove this ad.)

someone please for the love of god take my log in details.. change my pw. and give it back to me the week before first bounce.

v1.17.210

View attachment 1593647

so ive gone and jinxed culley. dont bother picking him

d4-6 is a disaster.

no heeney or warner.

i hate it.
Culleys three non sub games; 11, 7 and 10 tackles.
Only 3 games but an average of 9.33 would have put him second to only sam berry.
Reckon it could be a very astute pick, i was hoping he wouldn't be mid only myself.

Mate, I went and gave her the options and that was her reply; she knows her footy, what can I say.
Her MPM is coming along nicely. I'll ask her if I can post it for everyone's admiration.

I thought it would be .babe is Jordon Dawson a good pick.

No Sally ...Zac Dawson is the one for you ..

😎

I thought it would be .babe is Jordon Dawson a good pick.

No Sally ...Zac Dawson is the one for you ..

😎
She did happen to say she was worried about him training for a wing role. I believe that she intends to only have the one SP per line, with a bunch of MPM who she likes watching on the telly.
It could be the team of the year. my job is to tell her what rookies to pick 'cos she couldn't be arsed with that bit.

Culleys three non sub games; 11, 7 and 10 tackles.
Only 3 games but an average of 9.33 would have put him second to only sam berry.
Reckon it could be a very astute pick, i was hoping he wouldn't be mid only myself.
i havnt deep dived into his stats.. but im sure theyre exceptional.

if he averages at least 75. then its a good stepping stone. 80 would be nice.

anything above that is a bonus.

v1.17.292

View attachment 1593759

no macrae. no baz green chad titch.

no beautiful blonde bombshell in my fwd line.

i dont hate this one as much though.
The concern I have is...will you have posted a new team before I've had a chance to critique this one?

Nervous Looney Tunes GIF

The concern I have is...will you have posted a new team before I've had a chance to critique this one?

Nervous Looney Tunes GIF
will i have made a new team? yes. will i post it? no.

but the ever revolving door here at the nooks welcomes anyone back in as quickly as they went out... so critique away my friend.

ill start it off. redman. i have nfi about him or anything. but has a high ceiling. culley is a risk which how been pointed out. but ill trust my feline instincts on that one for now.

but the ever revolving door here at the nooks welcomes anyone back in as quickly as they went out... so critique away my friend.

ill start it off. redman. i have nfi about him or anything. but has a high ceiling. culley is a risk which how been pointed out. but ill trust my feline instincts on that one for now.
🤣 i just had a look at my team and touk has been replaced with macrae..

my aim is to not have 2 teams on one page here.

Redman I probably won't pick just because of avoiding my own team players as a SC "rule". He's a very interesting proposition though. Easy to mount a case to select him I reckon

Redman I probably won't pick just because of avoiding my own team players as a SC "rule". He's a very interesting proposition though. Easy to mount a case to select him I reckon
im trying to do the same with not picking heeney or warner.

it isnt working out too well. but im getting used to it.

i think that ceiling redman showed last season is way too high to ignore. especially when he smashed it multiple times.

Screenshot_20230126_011455_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back