Autopsy 2023 Rd 1 - GWS Giants v Adelaide Crows, 1.10 pm Sunday 19 March @ Giants Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

This is unbelievably courageous. Just me or has Callan Ward stepped it up big time since all the injuries?

I can't think of a time in the last 5 years where we would've shown the resilience and mental toughness to come back from such a half time deficit and lack of rotations. Awesome show of not only Kingsley's gameplan (in the second half) but also his effect in other aspects on the group

Wow. Don’t want to take a cheap shot, but there’s no way that’s a win under Leon.

What a huge win, so much heart. Ward and Coniglio were massive. Callahan was instrumental at times too. Tom Green massive, and the captain kept Giants in it early, and was the match winner up forward. Hogan looked great also.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is unbelievably courageous. Just me or has Callan Ward stepped it up big time since all the injuries?
Absolutely. He just kept on going when others were flagging. Mr Reliable, especially when others come back to his speed. 😉

Wow. So proud of the team. So many cramping and everyone kept competing. Could be a signature win for both Toby and Kingsley.

The first half was awful and barely witches hats to the Crows. A good turnout in the members area was being wasted. 2nd half they attacked and pressured so well. Progressing from faint hope to feeling well on top. Good fun!

Shows the class on the team to get the win. but it does feed into the narrative that the majority of players pick and chose when to put in effort which should be a non negotiable and until Kingsley and co work out how to get that out of the team they will struggle

Mids in the 2nd half stood up and won the game and that was on the back of Flynn just need more consistency from the team

Hope McAdam gets 4 weeks for that cheap shot

Next week without Kelly, Whitfield and Perryman will open up a few opportunities

Congratulations on the win today..We are really down on how we played in the second half as you guys had something like 17 fit men..so to not only hold on for the win, but to be the better side even without those guys is a great credit and Kingsley would be stoked.

As I said, we are very unhappy with our sides second half but it has exposed some real problems with the coaching and application of our team to sort..good luck on the rest of the season and it won't shock me at all to see GWS back in the 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back