2023 Richmond guernseys + merchandise (+ on the hunt for a new sash sponsor that isn't bloody green)

Remove this Banner Ad

Heres the appropriate size for a brand logo if your demanding the background colour as well. Is this going to ruin nib's year?

LOGO2.png

Attachments

• LOGO2.png
    LOGO2.png
    496.3 KB · Views: 23

We need a car manufacturer with a fairly simple designed logo. Jeep was good on the yellow sash. Kia would go alright on the sash too I reckon.
View attachment 1567144
I'm on board with any car company, even MG (chinese now) would look great on the yellow sash

150px-Twitter-logo.svg.png

Heres the appropriate size for a brand logo if your demanding the background colour as well. Is this going to ruin nib's year?

View attachment 1567124
Does anyone actually have the figures for how much RFC is getting as part of the nib deal?

It had better be some outlandish sum given how comfortable we are desecrating the jumper for them

Does anyone actually have the figures for how much RFC is getting as part of the nib deal?

It had better be some outlandish sum given how comfortable we are desecrating the jumper for them
prob 250-500k extra

club wouldve got that in merch sales that dont have a massive green blob on it anyway if it had taken a more aesthetically pleasing sponsor like Jeep was for less money

(Log in to remove this ad.)

prob 250-500k extra

club wouldve got that in merch sales that dont have a massive green blob on it anyway if it had taken a more aesthetically pleasing sponsor like Jeep was for less money
Something tells me we could have got an aesthetically pleasing sponsor for the same coin if we really wanted. And while we're on the subject a better brand than nib in general

We're a powerhouse that shouldn't be short of companies lining up with competitive deals. This one will go down an oversight

Something tells me we could have got an aesthetically pleasing sponsor for the same coin if we really wanted. And while we're on the subject a better brand than nib in general

We're a powerhouse that shouldn't be short of companies lining up with competitive deals. This one will go down an oversight
Yeah even Latitude is a crap sponsor. A club with our following should be attracting premium sponsors. A large car manufacturer or one of the big 4 banks.

Clearly they are the best sponsors we can get , I dont think we have knocked back a better sponsor just for the sake of it.
There's knocking back a better sponsor, then there's not searching/holding out for a better one on similar or more coin

There's doing the former then there's not doing the latter

Clearly they are the best sponsors we can get , I dont think we have knocked back a better sponsor just for the sake of it.
weve knocked back better looking ones cos nib gave more $$$

but then we lost the merch sales cos nobody wants a huge green blob on their Richmond gear

weve knocked back better looking ones cos nib gave more $$$

but then we lost the merch sales cos nobody wants a huge green blob on their Richmond gear
It’s a catch 22 thing , the marketing people need to chase more

Yeah even Latitude is a crap sponsor. A club with our following should be attracting premium sponsors. A large car manufacturer or one of the big 4 banks.
This is a bizarre take. The club should be attracting the best dollar value not trying to meet some perceived ‘prestige’ level

Plus the average punter has no idea who owns what in the financial services sector. You pan Latitude and then want a big four bank but Latitude was a bit of Westpac until they split it out and sold it to GE (who then sold it to Deutsche Bank)

Last edited:
Commonwealth Bank

Remove this Banner Ad

Back