Position 2023 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
These kents going to be 102k ...

Happy Thank U GIF by Barnaby

Asking For A Friend GIF

Good to see Poulter and Narkle get another crack, know very little about the other blokes, tbh

We’ve gone for two talls, one back one forward.

Harry Arnold (DEF) might be one to watch SC wise. Is from Brisbane’s VFL side, mature aged , 24yo.

Can both intercept and lock down and decent by foot.

Jack Buller is a 22yo key forward from Claremont WAFL.
Played with Warner and McDonald in the WA U18 team in 2019.

I think we’ll take our time with Buller but Arnold could be half a chance to break in this year if our defenders keep dropping and Gould keeps being Gould

Harry Arnold (DEF) might be one to watch SC wise. Is from Brisbane’s VFL side, mature aged , 24yo.

I think we’ll take our time with Buller but Arnold could be half a chance to break in this year if our defenders keep dropping and Gould keeps being Gould

Biscuits might be one to watch ..👀🍪.

Read that wrong this guy insteed .

Classic Tv Nostalgia GIF by Sony Pictures Television

These kents going to be 102k ...

Happy Thank U GIF by Barnaby

Asking For A Friend GIF
Sometimes the slippery gypsies peg 'em to their most recent year in the system, yeah? Nah?
Scoops not sure, has lost all confidence, Scoops is just batting the bunny around, needs positive selftalk.
e3e5798d-8f0d-4d1d-86a5-27c6569c0538_text (1).gif
1cb22cbb-a718-4431-af88-6b300171eda0_text (1).gif
images (6).jpeg

You're like a big bear, Scoops.

Yeah, Arnold was one a couple seem to have flagged as a type who would be pretty much ready to go, fingers crossed 🤞
But you blokes would be happy just to have a round or two without another injury / long term out to a key 😞

Dunno how Constable can't get another chance. Absolutely racking it up in the 2s. I know he's probably butchering it, but hard work should be rewarded.

Ben Long = spud
Thomas Berry = spud
Fiorini playing anywhere except on-ball = spud
Atkins = spud

Are his papers stamped? Dew has a history of this. 2m Peter. Will Brodie.

Dunno how Constable can't get another chance. Absolutely racking it up in the 2s. I know he's probably butchering it, but hard work should be rewarded.

Ben Long = spud
Thomas Berry = spud
Atkins = spud

giphy.gif

2nd club and queries over why his ball winning can't get him more games. Good memories.

• doesn't follow his opponent
  • lazy defensively
  • Slow in transition.

Ben Long = spud
Thomas Berry = spud
Atkins = spud

Pretty sure he hasn't worked on why he delisted from the cats .
He's never had a prob finding it .
Sprays it all over the shop.

Ben Long = spud
Thomas Berry = spud
Atkins = spud

It does seem a touch rough, and I don't recall much about his time at the Cats, but in the games this year:
Had a distributor role and just wasn't clean. Took average options, didn't hit enough targets.
Defensively he was caught out of position a bit and he also allowed himself to be brushed aside pretty easily.
Just reckon he had a chance, didn't take it and he's not at the head of the queue now, some blokes are back from injury and more to come soon.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure he hasn't worked on why he delisted from the cats .
He's never had a prob finding it .
Sprays it all over the shop.
If Long and Atkins need to go (and I don't necessarily disagree with this) he has Weller Budarick Lemmens ( all injured atm) Eliis, Farrar and Uwland in the queue with him......and you could probably throw in Jeffrey, Hollands and Sharp, if you want to move the magnets around..............and he's ooc at the end of this season......don't know that he'll get another one.

You’d think Ryan Maric and Ethan Stanley will get a call up.

WCE will almost certainly pick up Jack Buller from Claremont IMO. Would be perfect for them. Can play forward or back (Kennedy gone, Darling should be) and pinch hit in the ruck.
Maric and Stanley picked up. Maric a lock if selected.

Surprised Buller made it to the last pick. Shame because Horse will * him. Good rookie prospect dead.

Anyone know much about the others?

Ben Long = spud
Thomas Berry = spud
Atkins = spud

Reckon GC are unlikely to make many changes to a winning side

Ben Long = spud
Thomas Berry = spud
Atkins = spud

You’re preaching to the choir here

Save your energy and go spread the word in the ear of stewy dew, that fat kent

Ben Long = spud
Thomas Berry = spud
Atkins = spud

If Long and Atkins need to go (and I don't necessarily disagree with this) he has Weller Budarick Lemmens ( all injured atm) Eliis, Farrar and Uwland in the queue with him......and you could probably throw in Jeffrey, Hollands and Sharp, if you want to move the magnets around..............and he's ooc at the end of this season......don't know that he'll get another one.
100% Choppers

Surprised Buller made it to the last pick. Shame because Horse will * him. Good rookie prospect dead.

Richmond shouldve grabbed Buller, but for some reason we really love our short people.

Ben Long = spud
Thomas Berry = spud
Atkins = spud

Constable = spud

There is a lesson here, don't hold rookies that get dropped after round 2. We could have just traded him back in if selected at some point.

I still have him too...........

North grabbed Hansen Jnr.
We’re very very short on fast goalsneaks, so he could get a call up at some point this year. Helps that he doesn’t mind a strong tackle.
But small forwards in bottom teams are not great SC prospects and the small amount of viz I’ve seen suggests he’s still a bit raw.

I reckon Cincotta has to play this week. Surely.

Perfect for Newmans spot,
You'd think so, but maybe they do something weird like bring in Young so that he can relief ruck for TDK?

Hope he plays, but if not, I'll just grab Darcy Cameron now I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back