Position 2023 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. I’m sold on the M/F as I can swap him with Windy.

Cunningham in
I brought him in this week as I needed a rookie.

Hope his cover is worth it as it meant I went Walsh over Serong...

Whisper it quietly, but Constable might be a chance this week after last weeks flogging.

Suns have Port this week, so probably get smashed again. If not this week he may be back soon.
83f4e2c6-32c7-4408-9ae4-8da05341333c_text.gif

Double debut against Swans

Not sure on JS, I think Banks is more likely to hold his spot for a few weeks with Short out with a hammy. While Bauer fills a need (assuming he'll play as a key forward, has played predominately back in the VFL this year but has been swung forward for some game winning performances and was drafted as a forward) something we've been crying out for since Lynch went down in round 4. If either or both hold their own, they could stay in for the the foreseeable future.

While risky to move on a rookie before they've played a game, I understand people are looking for downgrades to cash in and finish their teams. Proceed with caution but there are two options for this week.

Double debut against Swans

Not sure on JS, I think Banks is more likely to hold his spot for a few weeks with Short out with a hammy. While Bauer fills a need (assuming he'll play as a key forward, has played predominately back in the VFL this year but has been swung forward for some game winning performances and was drafted as a forward) something we've been crying out for since Lynch went down in round 4. If either or both hold their own, they could stay in for the the foreseeable future.

While risky to move on a rookie before they've played a game, I understand people are looking for downgrades to cash in and finish their teams. Proceed with caution but there are two options for this week.
Bauer is the hero we have all been waiting for.

What is Magic Johnson's BE? I'm assuming it should be low and he's got money to make - or is punting him to Cuningham (or Fog, for that matter) to release cash and increase DPP the go?
I wouldn't be punting him with Fyfe out. Might have a couple of spike games, especially at home.

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Woewodin or Harvey a better downgrade option do we think?
Toss a coin I think

Woewodin drafted 2021, so had one more year in the system. Has had reasonable VFL form this year, but great recent form.
But Melbourne are looking for top 4, and he may not have the luxury of a quiet game.

Harvey has also had reasonable VFL form, great recent form. First year in the system, but in a bottom team so may have some leniency.
But Clarkson is returning soon, and who knows what sort of changes that will bring.

Roughly the same price
Both M/F DPP

Almost 3000 coaches have brought in Harvey compared to around 700 for Woewodin, so maybe go with the masses, they may know something or, take Woewodin and be different

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back