Position 2023 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddie Ford after he kicked the goal on Sicily...
Telling Sicily how many touches he had and how many touches himself had ....lol..

I think Sicily would have thought it was funny too.
Not he's SC owners tho.

football wave GIF by AFL

Don't ******* ruin him for next year Scotty you kent. A few sub appearances averaging 15 is fine.

He had it 30 times vs the cats VFL team.
Missed an easy goal from 30 odd out .
Looks pretty skinny ...if he was next to mountain dew ...it would be fat and skinny..😀.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prob plays the last 3 rounds and 2024 price at 269..k

Hard to see who gets dropped from Essendon’s side for Tsatas.

For instance the best 23 vs Cats didn’t have Dylan Sheil or Will Setterfield both who are expected to be back soon are both Mids and instant selections.
Then there’s Nick Cox (currently 200k) who’s a wing has AFL experience and is also in the VFL.

Tsatas is too skiny to play inside so needs to be at Wing/HB/HF

It feels strange saying it but he might not have a place in the best 22 this season due to overall talent

Hard to see who gets dropped from Essendon’s side for Tsatas.

For instance the best 23 vs Cats didn’t have Dylan Sheil or Will Setterfield both who are expected to be back soon are both Mids and instant selections.
Then there’s Nick Cox (currently 200k) who’s a wing has AFL experience and is also in the VFL.

Tsatas is too skiny to play inside so needs to be at Wing/HB/HF

It feels strange saying it but he might not have a place in the best 22 this season due to overall talent

Hard to see him taking the wing spot of Martin or Durham..
HF at best for him ...but bombers have better optiins .

Yep he's to skinny...atm ...

Interesting comments about Dew in this AFL article. Reckon Kenstable's papers were stamped under Dew if there is any truth to this. Might be a chance under a new coach.

View attachment 1736080
In fairness I think Dew is right about those 3 players mentioned.

Both Wright and Brodie have had one good season each at their new clubs. Brodie is on the outer at Freo now. Wright's season has been shot due to his shoulder injury so he gets the benefit of the doubt for now.

And Bowes was a give away by the Suns and has not shown much at Geelong this year.

But coaches having favourites is applicable at all clubs. It is well known that Hayes has been in the bad books with Hinkley at Port and he only played the other week as there was no one else available.

Both Wright and Brodie have had one good season each at their new clubs. Brodie is on the outer at Freo now. Wright's season has been shot due to his shoulder injury so he gets the benefit of the doubt for now.

And Bowes was a give away by the Suns and has not shown much at Geelong this year.

But coaches having favourites is applicable at all clubs. It is well known that Hayes has been in the bad books with Hinkley at Port and he only played the other week as there was no one else available.

Bowes been soild last few weeks .
I think they got him for the further...can play a few different roles ..I see him probs taking 2E role at the end of the year ..

JOM now at Freo making hard for Brodie as he's inside only ...plus he's been inj .

Wright won Essendon’s best and fairest last season and had 5 goals his first game back from injury.

He’s the best forward on the team. He’s made a huge impact since being back.

Wright won Essendon’s best and fairest last season and had 5 goals his first game back from injury.

He’s the best forward on the team. He’s made a huge impact since being back.

2M Peter has improved at the bombers .

They invested a lot into king..

Then there's chol not getting a game

I think he’s more choosing where he doesn’t want to be. The Eagles are a basket case that could take half his career to fix.

They went local last year, no the year before ...as did the cats .

Unsure enough top end talent in WA .

Yeah WC and North need help and a lot of work.

Sam Mitch seems to be cooking something at the hawks

I think he’s more choosing where he doesn’t want to be. The Eagles are a basket case that could take half his career to fix.
The Eagles are the richest club in the comp, no chance they are down for long.

At some point the AFL has to put a stop to this stuff. It's a national competition, if players don't want to go interstate, don't nominate for the draft.

I hope WC do draft him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back