Position 2023 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I need to downgrade this week, and there are a few options. who do people thing has the best prospects?
Corey Warner
Corey Wagner
Sam Banks
Cooper Harvey
Taj WW
The only one I would rule out is Wagner. He's DPP Def/ Mid, but so is Banks for 37k less. It depends entirely on what you need in terms of flexibility. banks is def/ mid, Warner , Taj and Harvey are mid/fwd. I wouldn't be wanting to count on any of them to have to be on field, but FWIW I got Harvey a week before he was picked and in a rebuilding side, IMO he stands more of a chance to stay in the team than Warner or Taj. Can't comment on Banks because I don't know who he has replaced as I haven't been watching Richmond games.

The only one I would rule out is Wagner. He's DPP Def/ Mid, but so is Banks for 37k less. It depends entirely on what you need in terms of flexibility. banks is def/ mid, Warner , Taj and Harvey are mid/fwd. I wouldn't be wanting to count on any of them to have to be on field, but FWIW I got Harvey a week before he was picked and in a rebuilding side, IMO he stands more of a chance to stay in the team than Warner or Taj. Can't comment on Banks because I don't know who he has replaced as I haven't been watching Richmond games.

Thanks. Given my team structure, a Def/Mid is more useful to me than a Fwd/Mid. Might wait to see if Banks is picked, and if so, go with him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stops his price being ruined for next year. Might need to change clubs to get a chance though.

There is probably some ancient feud we dont know about between the McRaes and the Macraes over spelling

Not sure, depends how many games he gets.

One game @30 probably keeps him @ $124k next year.

Goater scored 70 in his one match last year and started @ $192k.
Currently priced at $189k :oops:

Should have put some sunglasses after my "Sub-20's" sub comment :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back