Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not good for Kenstable's chances.

Kenstable, the zero our team deserves, but not the one it needs right now

dc comics GIF by Reflector Entertainment

gary oldman GIF

Last edited:
Harry Sheezel must go down now as the best FIRST YEAR rookie in SC history? Averaging 99 from $198k.

He may end up like Daicos as one we just pick for the next 10 years.

And yet, don't put him down as a certainty for the Rising Star even though he's had the most disposals for a rookie! :drunk:

But regarding his SuperCoach status moving forward, I'm not as convinced as I was with Naicos, because I think Daicos will ultimately be a midfielder with patches in the seagull half-back role. Whereas I foresee Sheezel's split as being all over the shop, possibly playing more in the less fantasy friendly high half-foward role than anywhere else.

And yet, don't put him down as a certainty for the Rising Star even though he's had the most disposals for a rookie! :drunk:

But regarding his SuperCoach status moving forward, I'm not as convinced as I was with Naicos, because I think Daicos will ultimately be a midfielder with patches in the seagull half-back role. Whereas I foresee Sheezel's split as being all over the shop, possibly playing more in the less fantasy friendly high half-foward role than anywhere else.
And this is why I ended up trading him out just after the byes, which was ultimately a massive mistake. For all their spudness, North has a strong developing midfield. Not sure Sheezel will be part of that in the next couple of seasons. Will be a strong pre season watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back