Screenshot_20230522_233914_Chrome.jpg

Happy James Corden GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

May 7, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
49érs, SF Giants, GS Warriors
I had an angiogram yesterday and there were a few minor blockages in my heart. As a result of this they had to insert 3 stents into my heart to assist with the blood flow.

Hopefully I should be going home today.

Thanks to everyone in here for their well wishes.

At least Dimma will be coming home to Port where he belongs :)

I had an angiogram yesterday and there were a few minor blockages in my heart. As a result of this they had to insert 3 stents into my heart to assist with the blood flow.

Great news mate!

I pictured you like Coztanza watching the nurses, "treating yourself like you're an amusement park.":moustache:

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks

Good news Nelso. Keep punching, it's important to be around in a post-Kenny world!

HocusPocusFocus

Debutant
Jun 15, 2022
AFL Club
Essendon

Can say I beat you on that front Nelso - 5 stents now, following on from a STEMI in 2016 (you like the medical terminology here?) Seriously though, it's good to see you're on the improve and hopefully home soon. One word of advice - if they offer you the cardio rehab sessions, take it. And let me know if you ever want to compare med's. Cheers....

SCE RD10 DJ RANKING.png

SCE R10 DJ TEAM.png

Slid in ranking for the first time this season, so not the end of the world.

The main difference between me scoring less than those that went bananas is the common denominator being they had Zerrett (some as C), as well as fielding a Weddle or Humprhey. Neither are going to score that well on a regular basis being rookies, so gives a bit of perspective that they got lucky (especially Weddle) compared to my rookies - although Wilmot did well for me.

Will be bringing in Merrett this week because his price is about to moon with that 162 in his price cycle for the next 2 weeks, aaaand the fact he is facing the Eagles this week who he historically loves playing anyway.

Will most likely be holding Clarry, and using loops to screen rookie scores and hopefully be able to loop on a decent score! 🙏🏼

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back