Game Day 2023 Round 10 Discussion - Indigenous Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loopholing Weddle onto the field for Daicos was something I’d never thought I’d say or do. Gained me 14 points at least… 🤣
2I5.gif

2505 with some dud rookie scores on field.

224 from Bont is annoying with some of the big scores posted.

No trades this week unless Piggy is Hamstrung

Has never held up. It’s just completely random. Still don’t understand why it’s not immediate. It’s a computer.
Nerdlingers!

Fingers worn to a nub.

2c399d4cab7d1c5360a360791ca4b932.gif

Even with 2500 I’m going to drop in the rankings thanks to you high scoring kents, aren’t I?

It's usually around the mark, been a bit slow the last fews weeks.

<insert joke about CD nerds here>
Done, look up kent!!!!!!

Didn't have losing ranks with a score of 2469 on my radar but here we are

1684666739046.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2,470 all out might help me get into the top 50,000

Quite a few 2000 - 2200 scores in my match ups this week suggests we already have quite a few ghost ships floating around out there already... this is where my pathetic ranking is going to become artificially inflated! Yay!

Screenshot_20230521_210605_SuperCoach.jpg

Disappointing week, and my first drop down the rankings since Round 3.

Main points of disaster were Simpson's 20 on field, not even realising I could've looped him with Weddle (114) via Constable's DPP, and taking Stewart over my original planned in, Serong.

Add 138 points, and suddenly that becomes a pretty good week. Big missed opportunity 😕

2,436 - high score for the year so far, but still disappointing nonetheless. Rebecca & Big Max underwhelming, and totally c*cked up my C thanks to some experimenting with hypotheticals and an unplanned trip to Bunnings, which cost me 60+ points. Many thanks though to new recruit Zerrett (the only guy consistently hitting a target in the Dreamtime game).

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back