Game Day 2023 Round 10 Discussion - Indigenous Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

View attachment 1693398

Disappointing week, and my first drop down the rankings since Round 3.

Main points of disaster were Simpson's 20 on field, not even realising I could've looped him with Weddle (114) via Constable's DPP, and taking Stewart over my original planned in, Serong.

Add 138 points, and suddenly that becomes a pretty good week. Big missed opportunity 😕
The Weddle one hurts, the missed loops almost never punish that savagely, but the Stewie one you've got to let play out.
Had a trade like that one year where I was 80 points in the hole wk 1 after the trade choice, ended up like 70 ahead over the journey.

1684667615027.png

200w.gif

The Weddle one hurts, the missed loops almost never punish that savagely, but the Stewie one you've got to let play out.
Had a trade like that one year where I was 80 points in the hole wk 1 after the trade choice, ended up like 70 ahead over the journey.
Yeah, not too stressed by Stewart, but that missed loop was a doozy. Hadn't even considered it as an option all week as I'd expected Cincotta to play, so had planned to loop him and Simpson. When he was dropped, I tossed that plan and didn't even consider that there was an alternative lol.

Yeah, not too stressed by Stewart, but that missed loop was a doozy. Hadn't even considered it as an option all week as I'd expected Cincotta to play, so had planned to loop him and Simpson. When he was dropped, I tossed that plan and didn't even consider that there was an alternative lol.
Yeah, I had to shift Mitchell to fwd bench to make trades work and in the end was pure luck that I was forced to straight up field Weddle.
Don't think anyone saw it coming, don't see him repeating the dose next week.
More noise than signal, that one.
Do like him, though, he takes it on.

Yeah, I had to shift Mitchell to fwd bench to make trades work and in the end was pure luck that I was forced to straight up field Weddle.
Don't think anyone saw it coming, don't see him repeating the dose next week.
More noise than signal, that one.
Do like him, though, he takes it on.
Yeah, having him make that cash on the bench was a nice consolation at least.

Great score this week btw

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2508 - ecstatic with that considering my last month or so

Won 5/6 leagues and jumped 6k in the rankings after falling each week since round 5

Shout-outs to new recruit Ollie Wines for his first tonne of the season, and to Andy McGrath for his first in 5 games

Owens getting KO'd my only score under 74

Grundy on the chopping block, just can't score big unless he's the main man

My score of 2261 dropped me about 8k places to a 23k overall ranking, I won 1 out of 6 league matches and the Colonel just gave me a Time to Trade?

I've hit rock bottom.

Upgrade to a premo, Trade Anderson to Ashcroft

Your overall (better than mine) might be meh for you but climbing 9k spots is not meh
Sorta is. Dropped 9000 last week with the same team as I have this week (except HBB), so over two weeks I’ve dropped around 360 😂

IMG_9847.jpeg

My best round position by a long way tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back