Trades 2023 Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If all goes well this weekend, I'll be sticking to the plan.

$160k in the bank.

-Chandler/Wilmot to Drury/Berry
-Ashcroft to Zerrett

Somewhere between $100k and $200k in the bank (depending on whether I trade out Chandler or Wilmot).

Trades are getting low now, just 14 left, but with only 3 rookies on field, cash in the bank, and a few fat cows still to cull, I should be good to finish my side in the next few weeks.

If all goes well this weekend, I'll be sticking to the plan.

$160k in the bank.

-Chandler/Wilmot to Drury/Berry
-Ashcroft to Zerrett

Somewhere between $100k and $200k in the bank (depending on whether I trade out Chandler or Wilmot).

Trades are getting low now, just 14 left, but with only 3 rookies on field, cash in the bank, and a few fat cows still to cull, I should be good to finish my side in the next few weeks.
You're downgrading rookies you are starting on the field. I would think you'd want to upgrade these rookies?

E.g. Mitchell to Drury and Chandler to Zerrett. Ashcroft will make a great looped M8 eventually.

You're downgrading rookies you are starting on the field. I would think you'd want to upgrade these rookies?

E.g. Mitchell to Drury and Chandler to Zerrett. Ashcroft will make a great looped M8 eventually.
The bench scrubs haven't made enough cash, but I get your point

That's why I might trade Wilmot instead of Chandler

Ashcroft to Zerrett is locked and loaded. It will only cost me $200k, and I'm expecting big scores from Zerrett

What is the website where I can find all the SuperCoach statistics? I want to see how teams scored against other teams.

All my players are wonderful, think I'll change my plans to no trades this week and next week....... apart from Drury. hmmm which will give me some cash, shouldn't have come here.
You need to trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back