Trades 2023 Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t trade before this game as wanted to see if I could loop a mcvee score in. So that’s not happening and how it’s a few options.

Option 1 McKenna to weddle and caminitti to sharp via Simpson
Option 2 McKenna to drury via sheezel back and caminitti to sharp via Simpson fwd
Option 3 Mckenna to sharp via sheezel back and Simpson fwd Holland’s to Merrett but leaving not much cash
team below any other options appreciated but really need to build the bank to get premos

95D5DC3B-7654-4FAC-8FC4-4AEA74338939.png

Plans got ruined with Dcam now sub.
Got LDU and Hopper both going out. Got no boosts tho. Getting DeGoey but tough deciding now who else. Options in price range are Parker, Warner, Bailey Smith, Dusty, Kennedy types. Which is best out of those?

Plans got ruined with Dcam now sub.
Got LDU and Hopper both going out. Got no boosts tho. Getting DeGoey but tough deciding now who else. Options in price range are Parker, Warner, Bailey Smith, Dusty, Kennedy types. Which is best out of those?
Does bye factor in?
B Smith and Kennedy Rd 15, v tough to absorb (although you could jettison Kennedy off a 100k profit then if stars align).
Looked into this, to and stevebbb had some really good insights.
In the end I went Warner with some trepidation, the bye and upcoming fixture worked best.
If you're OK in. jDGs round, I like him and it sounds like he's across the line for you
Dusty in good form but seems pretty fwd-focused, might lower his floor a bit(?)
Kennedy for me a short term play at best, worry about JS and ceiling, Blues just can't quite find the right mix.Needs a trade on the way out at some stage possibly.
Parker will do what iit says on the tin, I personally went Warner hoping for upside and no tags
Good luck

Does bye factor in?
B Smith and Kennedy Rd 15, v tough to absorb (although you could jettison Kennedy off a 100k profit then if stars align).
Looked into this, to and stevebbb had some really good insights.
In the end I went Warner with some trepidation, the bye and upcoming fixture worked best.
If you're OK in. jDGs round, I like him and it sounds like he's across the line for you
Dusty in good form but seems pretty fwd-focused, might lower his floor a bit(?)
Kennedy for me a short term play at best, worry about JS and ceiling, Blues just can't quite find the right mix.Needs a trade on the way out at some stage possibly.
Parker will do what iit says on the tin, I personally went Warner hoping for upside and no tags
Good luck
Yeah Bye's a factor but definitely want upside and player in good role too. Yeah Warner intrigues me too! Without Mills too will be interesting. DeGoey byes work fine for me so yeah him and warner could be interesting

Was tossing up bringing in Butters or Gawn this week, went with Gawn and made him VC….

Black Man Ok GIF by Everdale

I think Wines is going to surprise a few people

CBAs are increasing each week and has probably been managed to date due to his interrupted pre season

I fully expect him to tonne in the next couple weeks, and then consistently and become a real value pick
Good start

Surprised Dusty hasn't been mentioned in this thread. Looking in decent form. Not too expensive. mid/fwd dpp
I know some would have bad history with him.
Traditionally plays well in the Dreamtime game too
Will Smith Reaction GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn’t trade before this game as wanted to see if I could loop a mcvee score in. So that’s not happening and how it’s a few options.

Option 1 McKenna to weddle and caminitti to sharp via Simpson
Option 2 McKenna to drury via sheezel back and caminitti to sharp via Simpson fwd
Option 3 Mckenna to sharp via sheezel back and Simpson fwd Holland’s to Merrett but leaving not much cash
team below any other options appreciated but really need to build the bank to get premos

View attachment 1691449
Any thoughts lads, at the moment leaning drury and sharp

Pretty much locked in Mills to Zerret

To fund that though do I go:

Cincotta to Drury/Sharp
Or
MJ to Drury?

Not sure who comes back first and if Sharp keeps his spot when Rich is back

A lot of people, including me, are getting Zerret today. I hope he can cope with the weight of expectation.
I could only afford one before their bye
It was a choice between Zerrett vs Stewart for me, I went with Stewart - let's see how they go in the next few games

I could only afford one before their bye
It was a choice between Zerrett vs Stewart for me, I went with Stewart - let's see how they go in the next few games
Stewart will be great- i ve had him since returning from injury. One of my fav sc players. Wouldnt be surprised if he finishes D1

Still undecided.

Out Hopper/Cowan to Humphrey/Sharp. Then following week Wilmot to Daicos with banked $$$$.
3 trades used.

Out Hopper/Wilmot to Sharp/Daicos. 2 trades only.

Just comes down to is Humphrey a must get for mooing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back