Trades 2023 Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Butters killed it ..

No one seen that coming .
Its always easy to say after the fact, but I've been eyeing of Butters for the last couple of weeks, he's looked great at the games, his price was still great, only thing stopping me was already having two Power boys in the midfield and that unshakeable feeling that Port will bottle it all soon. Well done to any that picked him, he was incredible last night.

Have decided to go with either Gulden or Grass Eater Rowell this week. Think Gulden is probably the more sensible choice but Rowell's bye is tempting me.

So l went Serong........Thanks for the advice..Butters 184, Rozee 140....😭
Happens, mate.
I was VCing Butters till the death, then went with Gawn.
Don't think anyone could see anything quite like that outburst coming, he was already potentially overpriced and has the Rd 15 bye.
Sometimes they just defy the odds.

Settled on Cowan -> Drury, Chandler -> Humphrey, Hopper -> Stewart.

Can't believe I'm bringing in a guy coming off a 17, but went him over Sharp purely for the DPP (would've had to field Sharp at M8 with Cincotta out, otherwise).

A Drury 50 and Sharp 30 would do me nicely

Who do I trade out of Ashcroft and Oscar Allen?

tempted to derail my season and swap sheezel for kennedy last minute someone stop me
You can get Kennedy if his value tempts you, but why would you trade Sheezel out - surely, you have plenty of other options to trade out for Kennedy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its always easy to say after the fact, but I've been eyeing of Butters for the last couple of weeks, he's looked great at the games, his price was still great, only thing stopping me was already having two Power boys in the midfield and that unshakeable feeling that Port will bottle it all soon. Well done to any that picked him, he was incredible last night.

Have decided to go with either Gulden or Grass Eater Rowell this week. Think Gulden is probably the more sensible choice but Rowell's bye is tempting me.

I didn't have enough for butters .

Mrs rocky asked me if she should get him.

I said go with a gut and he's a good option if you have the cash.

She talked herself out of it ...

Then goes 180 ...LOL .

Lucky I didn't talk her out of it ..or I was sleeping with the dogs ...🐕.

Tired Charlie Brown GIF by Apple TV+
to

So l went Serong........Thanks for the advice..Butters 184, Rozee 140....😭

Tell me your rank is closer to 100k than top 1k without using numbers haha 😂

Your team. Your trades. Your decision

You should also know better than to trust rando boomer degens on the internet

Tell me your rank is closer to 100k than top 1k without using numbers haha 😂

Your team. Your trades. Your decision

You should also know better than to trust rando boomer degens on the internet
closer to 1k than 100k ...well at least l was..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back