Captains 2023 Round 10 VC / Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

This is true, he’s also had 23 tackles the last 2 weeks. Think he’s ability to spread has been impacted lately (calves).

Wet day in Ballarat Saturday. Lots of stoppages no doubt. Will get 10 tackles. Just needs to find it 25+ times and will go 115+ . I’d imagine his calf issue is only getting better.

If he goes big a few times before you decide to put the VC/C on him you’ve already missed his good scores 😀
102 his best result the last 3 scores. I have him so I hope he goes nuts. Good luck

The previous 4 seasons I've averaged 131-135 for captain scores - this year 110.

Feels like I'm down about 350 points on captain scores. Which would have me ranked about 500......
That’s some terrible maths there. 25 down each game, 9 rounds. 175 points. 🤔😉

Piggy never seems to fire playing Port though - think the VC is a waste this week.

View attachment 1688737

In his whole career he's never gone 120+ against them. In 7 games since debut he's gone 88, 116, 108, 71, 105, 118, 68.
Oh. Yeah that 🤣🤣

Problem is, SP Dawson is playing against SP Bont. Maybe VC Bont and secretly hope he tanks 🤔. Used to do that with GAJ all the time to get an advantage over all those who C’d him. Problem was, he pumped out a C score every friggin week.

Sigh I was averaging 130 let's say for a captains score of (130 x2) 260

This year it's 110 for an average captains score of (110 x 2) 220

260 - 220 = 40

40 x 9 games = 360 (which is like I said ABOUT 350)

Was everyone at the back paying attention? Good, now who are the best captain options this week cause I have NFI

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Piggy going 150+, I can feel it in me waters

View attachment 1691135

Taranto is the man:thumbsu:

RsuJmw.gif

I've decided to go with

VC Gawn - is the wet weather good for rucks or not? more ball ups, but less marks
C Bont
Going with the same.

Lot of hack kicks forward in the wet and Gawn can feast on those too and Port give up the best scores to rucks in the comp.

260 - 220 = 40

Was everyone at the back paying attention? Good, now who are the best captain options this week cause I have NFI

You had that player anyway though, so your captaincy is just the extra score (i.e. 110-130)

So you've only missed out on 110-130 x 9

Also probs Coli/Bont

Feel like Gawn could go big against lycett and their second ruck, I doubt it'll be finlayson, they won't have a forward target if he goes out of the 50.

Grundy taking ruck time would also impact him.

Oliver a tag ? Probable, can still go large with a tag. If Petracca gets off to a flyer, could they send drew to him?

I also like vc bont and Merrett captain

So important to nail the VC

260 - 220 = 40

I get you now. At first, I was thinking, such the others probably did, too, that it was just the differential (x-y), but you're saying that you were getting 40 points more off 2*x this year vs last year.

I get you now. At first, I was thinking, such the others probably did, too, that it was just the differential (x-y), but you're saying that you were getting 40 points more off 2*x this year vs last year.
Don't forget the part about how I have NFI

Fail Nick Young GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back