Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
sick-bed.gif

It's amazing when you're sick in bed .....how little you think of SuperCoach .....by that, I mean the trades & repercussions of holding Oliver

So, my apologies .....I haven't looked at my side ....OK that's a lie ...I've brought in Wardlaw
Who cares if 2nd game up players normally perform poorly ....particularly after a stellar R1

Now ....what to do with Jelly ??

tumblr_lv5ljp0bPQ1qa9vqgo1_500.gif

Have a great round everyone

Desperate for green dots from Sharp and Johnson. Johnson to come into the 22, and Sharp to hold his spot. The only way I see Sharp holding is if Kiddy Coleman misses, because Rich is back. 🤞

Trading or holding Piggy is the biggest question this week - but, seriously I haven’t seen the level of injuries we’ve been experiencing this year…

And yet, a lot of teams had their highest score for the season & someone scored 2,900 last week - go figure!

As we all know with SC high expectations = you get whacked!

Is this the week where the SC scoring yo-yo goes down? Oliver & Jelly out already
Some noise around Serong - who else is like look to miss?

Despite all of that - I’m ready for this round
Bring it on!

Trading or holding Piggy is the biggest question this week - but, seriously I haven’t seen the level of injuries we’ve been experiencing this year…

And yet, a lot of teams had their highest score for the season & someone scored 2,900 last week - go figure!

As we all know with SC high expectations = you get whacked!

Is this the week where the SC scoring yo-yo goes down? Oliver & Jelly out already
Some noise around Serong - who else is like look to miss?

Despite all of that - I’m ready for this round
Bring it on!

some noise around Laird as well, but that has been going on a few weeks now.

A lot of the dead loop worthy rookies play early this week, so nailing the VC/C is going to be tough as well.

Desperate for green dots from Sharp and Johnson. Johnson to come into the 22, and Sharp to hold his spot. The only way I see Sharp holding is if Kiddy Coleman misses, because Rich is back. 🤞
Also sweating on a green dot for Davey and also the triumphant return of Cincotta and Constable

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

some noise around Laird as well, but that has been going on a few weeks now.

A lot of the dead loop worthy rookies play early this week, so nailing the VC/C is going to be tough as well.
First I've heard of that this week. Where are you getting that info from?

Non-owner, but considering him.

First I've heard of that this week. Where are you getting that info from?

Non-owner, but considering him.
one of the SC podcasts. He has been a doubt the past few weeks i think and always plays and always plays well.

one of the SC podcasts. He has been a doubt the past few weeks i think and always plays and always plays well.
Ah ok, so it hasn't been reported in the news.

Highest TOG since Round 5 on the weekend, and they're coming off an eight-day break. He'll be fine

Trying to work out all contingencies with my current team. I think ive now arranged my team to best utilise my loops.

• Cincotta/Weddle looped with Wagner. Decision to be made post Friday night (assuming Cincotta plays)
  • Ginbey/S.Mitchell looped with Drury (Taranto/Rozee DPP) - can wait til both have played and take the higher scorer
  • Bont (VC) looped with Drury

Screen Shot 2023-05-25 at 4.23.48 pm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back