Trades 2023 Round 11 trades

Are you trading "Piggy" Oliver this week

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Baker + Simpson -> Steele and Ford ($5k remaining, 13 trades remaining)

OR

Baker + Simpson + JVR -> Merrett, Ford and Wardlaw ($29k, 12 trades remaining)

Requires going early on both Ford and Wardlaw, but worried if I don't get Merrett now, I never will. Upgrade to Steele after his bye.

Thoughts, kenties?

Id get zerrett now then steele after the bye im about to do the same myself.

True. See if I can work someone else. Good point to hold him

So you did you get S.Butler though?
Had to replace Jelly & hold Oliver ....preferred Wardlaw this week

Have another look at Butler

potential issue i see is Neale has the bye next week and on the north site LDU is listed 2 weeks away.
so i don't really know if it's worth if he actually comes back in 2 weeks
I've targeted Round 15 bye players this week - at least they have four games before their bye, and I need to strengthen Round 14 too

potential issue i see is Neale has the bye next week and on the north site LDU is listed 2 weeks away.
so i don't really know if it's worth if he actually comes back in 2 weeks
Sorry, I didn't factor in Neale's Bye ....so let me change positions on that, and say hold LDU ....depending on your R15 Bye situation

Ended up just going an Oliver to Zerrett trade, need the help to get a full 18 next week and hopefully I get some decent points along the way that I wouldn't missed otherwise.

$169k in the bank, next week I'm doing something and using the North boy downgrades to turn Pickett into Dawson.

So it looks like I am gonna have to break the bank to try and get Sicily in next week. Hopefully only goes up $50k. But even with his poor bye (R14). Can’t wait any longer.
Add Wardlaw to the ins.
May have to break the Piggy Bank which I wanted to hold.

Here is hoping a Ford doesn’t break down or break a door handle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was all set to get Sicily this week, but Simpson out, meant i would have fielded a donut.
So all I could afford was Sinclair and Humphrey.
Broke Sinclair, hope I dont break The Bear..
I hope not, I’m backing the quiet guy to outscore Johnson’s 71 :D

So it looks like I am gonna have to break the bank to try and get Sicily in next week. Hopefully only goes up $50k. But even with his poor bye (R14). Can’t wait any longer.
Add Wardlaw to the ins.
May have to break the Piggy Bank which I wanted to hold.

Here is hoping a Ford doesn’t break down or break a door handle.
Someone said he might be getting a weeks holiday next week courtesy of tribunal?

Hawthorn captain James Sicily facing nervous MRO wait for high bump

Hawthorn captain James Sicily can expect some level of scrutiny from the AFL's Match Review Officer after making high contact on St Kilda forward Anthony Caminiti with a bump.

YeoGabbaGabba sorry for outing you ;)
Anyone who pays attention to my likes posts could probably tell anyway😂 I’m not embarrassed to say I’ll be watching my boys lose by 100 again tonight probably after coming home from my first time at the MCC long room seeing yours lose to Fremantle (bruh)

Back