Trades 2023 Round 11 trades

Are you trading "Piggy" Oliver this week

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1696762

23 trades feels enough to warrant a boost here - get JKelly and Clarry out and probably Cincotta.

Neale, Sicilly and 1 more, leaves me with a tricky 511k to do something with. Am I mising something else obvious here :huh:

Edit - Could move out Long instead and gain an extra 20k :laughv1:
23 trades is amazing this time of year.

Herculean restraint.

Nah hold Seamus.

I think in your position I would do Kelly, Oliver and Long to Neale, Doc and Sinclair
Yeah I think this is the best shout, just leaves me a little light in the mids, thanks for the feedback though!
23 trades is amazing this time of year.

Herculean restraint.
Haha, I've been quite fortunate with starting teams and injuries I must admit.

Any trade advice legends?

Set on holding Oliver... don't really know what else to do. No rookies on the bubble that I am keen on

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    215.2 KB · Views: 35
Yeah I think this is the best shout, just leaves me a little light in the mids, thanks for the feedback though!

Haha, I've been quite fortunate with starting teams and injuries I must admit.
Push Dawson into midfield, or push one of your MID/FWDs into the mids and move sheezel forward. I would think a lot of teams are rolling with one of those DPP players in midfield atm with lack of clear standout mids

Set on holding Oliver... don't really know what else to do. No rookies on the bubble that I am keen on

Holding Mel Gibson GIF

Baker to Wardlaw next week

View attachment 1696762

23 trades feels enough to warrant a boost here - get JKelly and Clarry out and probably Cincotta.

Neale, Sicilly and 1 more, leaves me with a tricky 511k to do something with. Am I mising something else obvious here :huh:

Edit - Could move out Long instead and gain an extra 20k :laughv1:
23 trades left?

You are playing this game wrong.

Trade, trade and if in doubt trade again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably no trades. You could sideways Cincotta to Weddle for a quick cash grab. Could work if Cincotta isn't back for a while but its hard to know. Other than that I can't see anything else.

Who’s rubbin’ who on the what now?
We're related, VG. Careful now :moustache:

Not sure what the standards of decency in the Superego's Palace are, but personally, we like to just keep it friendly.

Is it worth trading Hollands for Humphrey?
I'll have 15 trades left after, with 4 rookies still on field
I have been looking at this as an option. I am now looking at Cincotta instead (using my bank) to try and have another player to cover Clarry and have through the byes..

We're related, VG. Careful now :moustache:

Not sure what the standards of decency in the Superego's Palace are, but personally, we like to just keep it friendly.
The standards of decency are historically low all year round.

Rampant debauchery, lack of a moral compass, and a penchant for the depraved are all commonplace in the palace of the superego.

Now, back to the trades.

Thinking of flicking JVR to Ratkins to cover Clarry, and that’s about it.

s**t, you’re related to YeoGabbaGabba?

wgsLUXPG.gif

The standards of decency are historically low all year round.

Rampant debauchery, lack of a moral compass, and a penchant for the depraved are all commonplace in the palace of the superego.

Now, back to the trades.

Thinking of flicking JVR to Ratkins to cover Clarry, and that’s about it.

s**t, you’re related to YeoGabbaGabba?

View attachment 1696852
Sounds good.

And yep, siblings. One lives in Sydney and goes for Melbourne, one lives in Melbourne and goes for West Coast. Worldly pair

Back