Captains 2023 Round 11 VC/Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

It's risen over the years, I'd say 130 is a definite yes, it used to be 120 when I started 10 years ago.

I think with the carnage lately, have to take 120 minimum.
I'm even considering 110 minimum this round, no Clarry has got me shitting bricks

It's risen over the years, I'd say 130 is a definite yes, it used to be 120 when I started 10 years ago.

I think with the carnage lately, have to take 120 minimum.
Depends on a number of things - the strength of your captaincy options, leagues, your risk tolerance, etc.

I will always take 120+, but if I’m not feeling confident about the captain (tag risk, their scores are variable etc), I will consider 110+.

I’ve had multiple sub 100 captains this year and it destroys your round.

Depends on a number of things - the strength of your captaincy options, leagues, your risk tolerance, etc.

I will always take 120+, but if I’m not feeling confident about the captain (tag risk, their scores are variable etc), I will consider 110+.

I’ve had multiple sub 100 captains this year and it destroys your round.

Yeah captain scores do add up a lot throughout the season so I've started to lower my risk and take my VC seriously now too.

Sicily VC, Merrett C

Or

Merrett VC, Laird C? 🤔
I'd lean towards the latter, personally. Wish I could do Merrett into Laird, but can't without knowing if Drury will be sub.

Drury is sore I think as well being a bit rubbish.
Yeah thought so, just saw North name drop Curtis and Drury as 'in line' to be sub in their changes article, so scaring me off a bit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coulda woulda shoulda put the C on Stewart
It was a VC choice between Stewart & Green for me, went for the safer player

I don’t know why I’ve chosen to play safe recently - it’s boring and doesn’t work for me :mad: sack this SC coach!

Got myself into a real pickle.

Had the VC on Sicily but didn't check what he scored till Madden had started playing so I couldn't put the C on him.

All my other non playing bench guys had already played except for Sharp and Drury but I had Sturt as emergency in the forwards who had played already.

Only option I have is to take Humphrey off who I just brought in, take Johnsons score and hope that Humphrey goes around 90 at the most and Merrett 130 odd who I had the captain on originally.

Thoughts? :think:

Team.PNG

Got myself into a real pickle.

Had the VC on Sicily but didn't check what he scored till Madden had started playing so I couldn't put the C on him.

All my other non playing bench guys had already played except for Sharp and Drury but I had Sturt as emergency in the forwards who had played already.

Only option I have is to take Humphrey off who I just brought in, take Johnsons score and hope that Humphrey goes around 90 at the most and Merrett 130 odd who I had the captain on originally.

Thoughts? :think:

View attachment 1697932
Any chance of Sharp being a sub?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back