Game Day 2023 Round 12 Discussion - The Byes are here, are you ready?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scored 1853 from 19 players and held at around 4000 overall.

6 premos on the bench (5 bye premos, 1 Oliver).

Had to cop 2 of Mullin, Angwin and Ford.

No Trac, English and Humphrey.

giphy.gif

1,946 from 19 players (Sicdog, Piggy & Seamus on bench for various reasons). O'Donnell's 30 dropped out as I expected.

I got itchy fingers and took Bont's 113 instead of sticking with with the original plan of Merrett. Cost me 20 odd points, but whatever. Looked really bad when Merrett was 100 at half time!

Got back half of the 6,000 spots I lost last week. Up to 8,478 overall.

As a massive fan of your rants/vents/blowups/mental breakdowns, over the past few years.
Now I understand the new Zen version of you this year.
Success was the medicine ya needed.

Hoping the good run continues for ya, otherwise if only for ships and giggles, and your team blows up, it might become entertaining.

Haha, thanks mate.

Yeah I definitely feel more relaxed this year compared to previous years.

I'm going with my gut alot more than following the crowd on here and it has helped heaps.

I'm going with my gut alot more than following the crowd on here and it has helped heaps.

How exactly does a bloke who traditionally did all his weekly trades in the first hour open on Sunday evening, learn to 'go with his gut a lot more?'

How exactly does a bloke who patented the Double AND Triple-Roughie, a bloke who arguably single-handedly instigated the majority of rage trade stampedes for the best part of two decades, learn to 'follow the crowd less.'

I suspected you were into some sort of Wim Hof Summer SC Camp guruery scene this year Judd_Magic, but this is truly next level.

Wim_Magic.jpg

How exactly does a bloke who traditionally did all his weekly trades in the first hour open on Sunday evening, learn to 'go with his gut a lot more?'

How exactly does a bloke who patented the Double AND Triple-Roughie, a bloke who arguably single-handedly instigated the majority of rage trade stampedes for the best part of two decades, learn to 'follow the crowd less.'

I suspected you were into some sort of Wim Hof Summer SC Camp guruery scene this year Judd_Magic, but this is truly next level.

View attachment 1706411

LOL! I usually run camps for people to learn how to trade their arses off but now I am all zen this year for some reason and the results are showing in my overall ranking. I am cool, calm and collected, no stress whatsoever or angry rants, meltdowns, etc.

Heck I've only done 1 Roughy this year, I'm a changed man. :moustache:

Happy GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back