Game Day 2023 Round 13 Discussion - The "Easy" Bye week

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just make sure you play the Irish Nick Daicos for two more games eh? :moustache:
Duncan, Dangerfield, Holmes and Bowes all likely ins Thursday week.
He'll be lucky if he hangs on tbh.

Great to see Windhager finally get a run, he has been in good form in the VFL and deserves his chance.

He should get a good run of games now with Hunter Clark out injured so I'm tempted to trade him in for Simpson rather than old man Fyfe.

Great to see Windhager finally get a run, he has been in good form in the VFL and deserves his chance.

He should get a good run of games now with Hunter Clark out so I'm tempted to trade him in for Simpson rather than old man Fyfe.

100% locked in Windy for me too. Need some CD kotd luck like all these campaigners with Bear and Briggs

He should get a good run of games now with Hunter Clark out injured so I'm tempted to trade him in for Simpson rather than old man Fyfe.
A lot of Saints supporters seem to be wrapping him up, sounds like a good one to watch with an eye to getting next week. Break even of 77 so can wait a week and suss out his role.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still the best 18 players for this week correct?

Had 19 players last weekend. But set to be short in Round 14, and then carnage in Round 15.

A lot of Saints supporters seem to be wrapping him up, sounds like a good one to watch with an eye to getting next week. Break even of 77 so can wait a week and suss out his role.

Yeah you can afford to wait a week to the pull the trigger on him, as good as he is I don't think he will be pumping out a big ton in his first game back.

Can someone pls ease my pain, I’ve got no idea what’s going on in these bye weeks 😂

757F2267-6A25-46FA-BA11-62861265D5C5.png

Couple of questions:

- when do Bye players get locked out? Can I use a bye player for VC loophole or do they get locked out at start of round and I’ll just get my VC score?

- I’ve got 20+ players playing this week, if for example as above I have constable & Simpson on the ground (who have byes) and Wilmot/Mcvee/Van Rooyan/Ford emg, do all 4 of their emg scores go into the pool for my top 18? Or only if I have less than 18 playing players on the field?

This s**t too confusing for my little brain

Can someone pls ease my pain, I’ve got no idea what’s going on in these bye weeks 😂

View attachment 1707118

Couple of questions:

- when do Bye players get locked out? Can I use a bye player for VC loophole or do they get locked out at start of round and I’ll just get my VC score?

- I’ve got 20+ players playing this week, if for example as above I have constable & Simpson on the ground (who have byes) and Wilmot/Mcvee/Van Rooyan/Ford emg, do all 4 of their emg scores go into the pool for my top 18? Or only if I have less than 18 playing players on the field?

This s**t too confusing for my little brain
Bye players are locked out after the bounce of the last game of the round. Yes you can use them for a loophole. I’d probably just put the guys playing on field unless u want to loop one with a bye player. I’d assume that if you have an emergency on both those guys in the forward/midfield line, the lowest score would come onto the ground if it’s in your best 18 scoring.

So for example, I’d recommend taking the emergencies off both Dees boys, if ford or Wilmot score well enough leave the bye round players on field. If not just swap the bye players onto the bench and bring McVee and JVR on and use Witts as your captain loophole

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back