Game Day 2023 Round 13 Discussion - The "Easy" Bye week

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should open in about 40 minutes based on the four hour rule
Clock Tick Tock GIF by MOODMAN

Righto kents, you know the drill.

Anyone who scored over 1989 (I’m tipping there’ll be a shitload of you) please form a disorderly queue to my right.

It’s time.

View attachment 1711203

Sorry mate, I had to.
Premiership quarter, Scoopsvein.
This is your time to shine.
Own the moment, own the floggos.

Darn, dropping outside the top 1k after making it for the first time ever last week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Screenshot_20230612_192153_SuperCoach.jpg

Ended up just holding ground after a poorer last few games of the week. Still, happy with where I'm at. Might take a bit longer than hoped to break into the top-100 with a couple of tough bye rounds coming, we'll see.

View attachment 1711308

Ended up just holding ground after a poorer last few games of the week. Still, happy with where I'm at. Might take a bit longer than hoped to break into the top-100 with a couple of tough bye rounds coming, we'll see.
I’m that nervous for the round I gotta play you hopefully my boys lift 😂

From now on I'm not taking anything lower than 130.

So pissed off that playing it safe with Marshall VC cost me 3 league games (one of them my cashie)

Need to drink some wine and forget about it all.

Sad Happy Hour GIF

Last edited:
From now on I'm not taking anything lower than 130.

So pissed off that playing if safe with Marshall VC cost me 3 league games (pne of gthem my cashie)

Need to drink some wine and forget about it all.

Sad Happy Hour GIF
Other weeks though it might win you those 3 games if your captain choice spuds up.

It's a tricky one to get right - I'm wavering around 115 to 120 in regard to whether to keep it or risk it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back