Captains 2023 Round 13 VC/Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

100-115 is my guess

Port are a different team, they "try" and kick to less contests now, run , carry and rapid movement

Lycett - despite all the sh1t we give him, is a serviceable competitive ruck when fired up

I'm not sure on English's record at Marvel tho
Lycett went surprisingly well against Gawn & Grundy - didn't he?

Well, StickMan4000 was a failure.

Dunkley v Laird v Brayshaw v Petracca is quite the conundrum now (Dawson and Daicos reasonable candidates too).

Feel like Laird is probably the safest
I feel like Brayshaw is going 140 + against Richmond. Mighty tempted to risk my Marshall 119 VC score.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who thinks Zerrett v Carlton works?

or take the “safe“ choice of Petracca without Oliver?

I wasted my VC on English and stupidly passed on captaining Dunks & Laird, so it will come down between Brayshaw and Zerrett. Genuine 50/50 call but I know whoever I pick will score 70 and the other will go big. Please take it out of my hands and decide for me.

I wasted my VC on English and stupidly passed on captaining Dunks & Laird, so it will come down between Brayshaw and Zerrett. Genuine 50/50 call but I know whoever I pick will score 70 and the other will go big. Please take it out of my hands and decide for me.
I’m in exactly the same boat. And am going Zerrett ahead of Trac

toss a coin, let fate decide.
for what it’s worth I’d go Brayshaw…just.

I have neither but would go Zerrett

1686402981525.png

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back