Captains 2023 Round 16 VC/Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Fzw5v8baEAAF_Cg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee, a tasty week of options with Dunkley against Richmond, Laird against North and Bont against Freo (all at home).

North and Freo have conceded two of the three highest points averages to mids this year, so Laird into Bont is my early thought. May change numerous times during the week though.

Gee, a tasty week of options with Dunkley against Richmond, Laird against North and Bont against Freo (all at home).

North and Freo have conceded two of the three highest points averages to mids this year, so Laird into Bont is my early thought. May change numerous times during the week though.
Bont and Laird play at the same time this week.

I'm just looking at scoring vs Richmond. They haven't really given up big scores since Dimma left.
They haven't, but Dunkley has been under 100 once for the whole year – opposition doesn't really seem to bother him.

I think I'd prefer doing Dunkley into Laird/Bont over Laird/Bont into Daicos/Petracca.

Too many options to choose from...

VC will be Neale or Dunks at the Gabba on Thursday night

C could be one of 8. Leaning towards Laird or Marshall

Too many options to choose from...

VC will be Neale or Dunks at the Gabba on Thursday night

C could be one of 8. Leaning towards Laird or Marshall
Yep I was looking at Marshall too - the Saints will be fired up and might want to "do a Sydney" on poor West Coast

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Start times really screw me over this week.

Would like to do Laird into Daicos, but won't be able to work it.

Gonna have to go Dunkley or Taranto into Laird instead.

Something stoopid as normal, hopefully improve my Captains average from 80/90

VC Cripps, been waiting for his next 200 score for a few years now, don't want to miss it.
And as it probably won't be this week, Captain Owens it is.

6 strong options this week who have all gone 140+ against their opposition recently.
Neale, Dunkley, Laird, Dawson, Bont and Daicos all excellent choices, but Bont's 180+ against North last time is hard to ignore. Dawson's return to form would see him included too but the morons at the AFL decided to schedule the Adelaide and Bulldog games at the same time.

VC Bont
C Daicos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back