Game Day 2023 Round 18 Discussion - Welcome to Carnage!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Maric was selected I would have traded Young for Doc and got 2423. Instead to avoid a 0 I traded DC

I reckon DC back next Rnd and Young misses again. You *ing watch

With Dunks, DC and Yeo on the bench, I'm okay with it.

Won a walkover in my main league and back to 5th. Up against third in Round 19.

Hope to get all of these Kent's back, add one more premo and be primed for this one.

Having Cripps, Steele, Day, Sheezel and Flanders all score well was the best part because these kents are the sketchy parts of my 22, it's looking not bhed

All those whining about 2400+,

View attachment 1740420

2330 from me, including crap saints Sinclair, Marshall; underperformers Macrae, Merrett, Redman, Butters; half a game from Mitchell; rookies Harvey, Maric, Fletcher;

I was pretty happy to get past 2400. 4 premos on the bench. Sicily, Sinclair, Merrett, Saad all below average and Wardlaw injured early.

2273 could be worse

At least I won 5/6 of my league games, including some kent coming first with the team name "you won't beat me"

Made me really want to beat him

Need Yeo back this week or I'll need to use my last trade to replace either him or melican

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Post scaling 2442, have finally cracked the top 1k and inside 900 now.

Uefa Love GIF by Likee US
Happy Dance GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Only won 3 out of my 9 league games and lost 2 by a point to the same team! FFS!!!! :mad:

Lost my cash league match by 40 points. F*ing Neale and Sicily as PODS (Piece Of Diarrhea Sh*t) cost me bigtime! :mad:

Only saving grace is that I am top 4 in most of my leagues (5th and 8th in 2 others)

Thank god I have alcohol tonight, gonna need it!

Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

2316 with Dunks Green and DCam on the pine. Had to play Ziegul even though he was sub.

All these guys scored under 100

Mills
Butters
Saad
Parish
Mcgovern
Neale
Marshall
Cogs

Plus had to play Ziebell Maric Wilmot and Cunningham.

Vc Timmy made my score look half decent but a horrible round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back