Round 12- Naicos 123
Round 13- Laird 156
Round 14-Dunkley 137
Round 15-Dunkley 122
Round 16-Bont 114
Round 17-Neale 142
Round 18-Bont 131

Rolling ave= 127.8

It does feel like my team never quite recovered from that Laird round 1 captaincy.
I was feeling the same, until RD18 - that Gawn VC really balances things out.
You take these two outliers 50 & 215, and your average doesn't really change - weird, but that how SC goes this year.

Had a quick squiz at my VC/C average... 134.9 which I'm stoked about.

Bonts 182 the highlight back in Round 6, special shout-out to my favourite Piggy who was rock solid early days. I miss you!

Pig Piglet GIF

1Macrae 106
2Laird147
3English139
4Daicos151
5Laird135
6English131
7Daicos72
8Dawson122
9Oliver119
10Dunkley153
11Daicos124
12Merrett 137
13Laird156
14Dunkley137
15Laird125
16Neale143
17Daicos139
18Daicos130

Average = 131.4

Interesting that it wasn't until rounds 17+18 that I took the same captain consecutively

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know if I stray away from English it'll burn me. But Merrett is so tempting after a down game.
I’ve been considering it. The Dogs will let him do as he pleases. 40 touches with high D/E is a possibility.

It’s so damn hard to go past English or Bont though.

Praying that the Insect does the job tonight, because I am absolutely not convinced about the other main options.
  • Reckon Drew gets the job on Daicos this time. Whether that quells him or not, who knows.
  • Taranto I'm meh on. Think Maginess tags Bolton, but Hawthorn tend to be fairly restrictive against inside mids regardless.
  • Petracca could go big, but not really keen on trusting a 'forward' with the straight C, especially one that has a history of horrific goalkicking accuracy.
  • Dawson is an option as Melbourne don't tag, but have a feeling the Crows get pummelled this week
  • Neale almost certainly cops the O'Connor tag like Zerrett did last week. Can't confidently captain Dunkley in his first game back from a soft tissue injury
  • Staying away from Brayshaw and Gulden, as both are a chance to cop heavy attention and it's an unpredictable matchup.
  • Zerrett and Bont obviously in the same game as Stick Man.

Praying that the Insect does the job tonight, because I am absolutely not convinced about the other main options.
  • Reckon Drew gets the job on Daicos this time. Whether that quells him or not, who knows.
  • Taranto I'm meh on. Think Maginess tags Bolton, but Hawthorn tend to be fairly restrictive against inside mids regardless.
  • Petracca could go big, but not really keen on trusting a 'forward' with the straight C, especially one that has a history of horrific goalkicking accuracy.
  • Dawson is an option as Melbourne don't tag, but have a feeling the Crows get pummelled this week
  • Neale almost certainly cops the O'Connor tag like Zerrett did last week. Can't confidently captain Dunkley in his first game back from a soft tissue injury
  • Staying away from Brayshaw and Gulden, as both are a chance to cop heavy attention and it's an unpredictable matchup.
Aish out, who else tags for Freo?:think:

Agree btw, don't like the captain options this week. Leaning Dawson.

Aish out, who else tags for Freo?:think:

Agree btw, don't like the captain options this week. Leaning Dawson.
Was going to say Banfield, but just realised he's out too. Interesting – tough captaining a guy who's had a 47 and 62 this year, but worth a look then.

Like Dawson too btw

Was going to say Banfield, but just realised he's out too. Interesting – tough captaining a guy who's had a 47 and 62 this year, but worth a look then.

Like Dawson too btw
Hopefully Stickman goes 170 again tonight and it's not important.

Praying I Hope GIF by The Paley Center for Media

Me too.

Should we maybe go wth Bont instead? Dons are going with 2 rucks, and inexplicably Phillips sometimes seems to keep good rucks quite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back