Game Day 2023 Round 2 - Restoration Rnd

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scoopsroy encourages the new generation or Loosey, who runs rings around us mere mortals, to pick up the chalice and lead the board into a golden era of shitposting and gif majesty.
Loosey is flattered by your opinion of him and does not feel it truly accurate - this board is filled with a litany of funny kentlemen and women.

Loosey is unfortunately a slave to the public hospital system BUT if demand is high he will attempt to do Round 3, should the board request it

This tweet thread is making me feel a bit better about my poor start

Yay I'm the only one in the HoF with a light orange distinction 🥳

(Entirely prepared for my turn at carnage this week)

Got a feeling Baker finds more of the pill this week against Saints so I’m fielding him over Hollands. Hopefully he can play like he did against North pre szn.

I got all my on field rookies right last week except for Greene over Noah Long. Hopefully continue the trend this week

Which player would you bench in the below midfield? I'm thinking maybe Hopper, but that's an expensive emergency....thoughts?

View attachment 1636750
I wouldn't be benching any of them. Hawks are going to get beaten up a lot this year. Cmac is a first year player. Not going to repeat that every week. He's no Ashcroft/ Daicos.

Got a feeling Baker finds more of the pill this week against Saints so I’m fielding him over Hollands. Hopefully he can play like he did against North pre szn.

I got all my on field rookies right last week except for Greene over Noah Long. Hopefully continue the trend this week
If he holds his spot, I might run him in place of Jelly and save a trade

Have to wait for tonight’s teams to decide my trades, and even then I’ll still have 24 hours to decide what to do. Jones is the one in doubt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sc

Scoopsroy thinks there might be wires crossed.
Scoopsroy only signed up for Rd 1 duties as promised to Scoopswayne for old times' sake.
Scoopsroy has lost the passion, hung up the quill, needs to be put out to stud sooner rather than later.
Scoopsroy encourages the new generation or Loosey, who runs rings around us mere mortals, to pick up the chalice and lead the board into a golden era of shitposting and gif majesty.
Scoopsroy thanks the group for its understanding and wishes to confirm that he shall continue to despise the gull until his final breath.
This is a Scoopsroy core promise.
Fight the power and trust in Robbo ✊
Scoopsropy needs to check his signed Contract.....in fine print, under duration, it read .....in perpetuity

You're right though ..... Loose at HB needs to put his hand up for the Round Thread OP ....but we encourage all budding thespians to use us as guinea pigs

Baker will get selected this week ? .....confidence level ?

C'mon people........it's a game.........save your stress for when it counts.

So I'm ranked 93000+ after Rd1 , so what....I woke up this morning, how good is that!
703475d6efcba3cbaf71eca245f8247a.gif

I wouldn't be benching any of them. Hawks are going to get beaten up a lot this year. Cmac is a first year player. Not going to repeat that every week. He's no Ashcroft/ Daicos.
So you think Ashcroft and Hopper will both outscore Mackenzie this week? Because essentially it's picking 2 out of the 3 of them to start (pending all of them playing of course)

So you think Ashcroft and Hopper will both outscore Mackenzie this week? Because essentially it's picking 2 out of the 3 of them to start (pending all of them playing of course)
I have all 3 on field (pending selections) but if you had to bench one of them, I would be benching Mackenzie. if Hopper doesn't perform this week I'll be punting him. Surely the lions can't be that bad at home.

Edit: I have Hollands, Bytel and Baker on the pine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back