Trades 2023 Round 2 Fantasy Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kept thinking it was Steele with the ball. They kind of look similar

Role looked juicy anyways. That first chip kick out of a kick out that no teams mans up on (that we all love in fantasy) was going straight to Stocker every time. I think they want the ball in his hands. I think he goes 75+ from here
He's an obvious target if Cunstable gets the ass on Thursday. $95k. Kelly to Green

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is anyone going balls deep with Brennan Cox this week?

Was looking at Greene to Chandler for cash gen but could do Flanders to Cox and generate cash that way and should get more points at same time.

What do you guys think of cripps. Big mistake getting him without a preseason now i think about it. Just didnt seem like the player i seen last year. Wasnt hungry for the ball and thats without walsh. Thinking of going down to green. Cripps atleast this version wont even be top15. Should i persist and get green in another way which i can. Other option is powell down to chandler and flanders to green. Believe in flanders more than cripps right now relative to their price.

Thinking Hunter Clark to Ziebell and Stewart to Young.

Going Young over Daicos purely due to fixture and Port already talking about putting a tag on him.

Moves Holland’s to the pine as well as Bruhn goes into the midfield.

not sure if it’s been mentioned yet but…

That’s me cooked

Jelly into Xerri into Sheezel. And Hunt D3 for another week

Just cooked now

He'd just be incredibly muscle sore - be with the main group next run.

Last edited:
Is anyone going balls deep with Brennan Cox this week?

Was looking at Greene to Chandler for cash gen but could do Flanders to Cox and generate cash that way and should get more points at same time.
Snap, Cox is virtually the new Himmelberg isn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back