Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
As if the injuries, suspensions weren't enough .....now we have the Clubs starting to experiment with Roles

Blazing Saddles Bluffing .gif

No the joker isn't kidding .....talk of Marshall playing FWD .....so what will NORTH do with Sheezel ? .....or am I just being a pessimist ?

Remember, this round is your last chance to pull out a win & make your Division Finals !
Finals start next week

Gotta say, I miss my THURS night Footy Fix ....but what a great Friday Night game .....COLL & CARL
Can anyone stop Naicos .....well, I don't think anyone at CARL can .....do he's getting my (VC) this week
Cripps is playing .....if you're one of the stupid Coaches, like me, to have him

Docherty, you imagine will play Midfield

GEEL v FREO
Badluck if you have a strong FREO player representation .....down at the cattery, Stewart to do what Stewart's been doing of late ......Jackson, solo Ruck now for the remainder of 2023, should go OK .......but I fear for Brayshaw in particular

WBD v GWS .....two "hot teams"
Pencil down English for another good round .....WTF has the Coach done to our boy Macrae .....he's killing his glorious career
Bont, in the absence of Green to battle out as potential (VC) ......or if your backing Naicos, (C)
Cmon Himmelberg, we need another good game from ya

BRIS v GCS
I'm not sure how to read this game ....Thought Touk Touk would be back to his elite best, but last week was disappointing ......Neale falling away in last Qtr's yet again :(
If you've been astute enough to get Luggage .....his midfield time should continue, with the absence of Ashcroft

ESS v SYD
Mmmm ......No Ridley ....WTF will Mills play .....and please, give Gulden back his role !

Will Zerrett get back to his best ? ......I'm predicting yes ....all my freakin MIDS are scoring like FWD's .....what's the go ?

ADEL v PORT
Pfftt ....a nothing game !

HAW v SAINTS
Gotta say, I've enjoyed watching both these teams this year ......Steele looks back to his best ......my boys Windhager in the backline, a godsend ...and Bytel doing what he promised all season, nothing

Have a great round everyone .....so what are your predictions for the Round ???

1690430618223.jpeg

Last edited:
Am I finally going to get a round with no injured premo's on the bench?

Jim Carrey Chance GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Phew, still 23 premos with only Walsh out.

still considering using last 2 trades to get Hewett and Sic-dog.

Back to full strength now with the inclusions of Laird and Yeo.

Johnson the only loss but I don't need him anyway with Windhager providing midfield bench cover.

Almost seems too good to be true but no doubt there will be some more carnage around the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back