Game Day 2023 Round 20 Discussion - Club Experimentation Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOL - they were watching The Ashes too at headquarters and only opened when it was the last over to the lunch break :p

Anyway, 2,640 was enough to nudge me upwards 1.6K to overall ranking of 12,093 - so 10K is in still in sight
Which will be no problems with zero trades left :D

1690719144731.png

Bored Eminem GIF

Not sure how to answer.
:$

Someone who still has trades up their sleeve

or

Someone who gave up on SC 11-12 years ago because I moved overseas and couldn't manage my team well enough when games kicked off in the middle of the night.

Returning now though
I remember you. Never forget a name like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Screenshot_20230730_225207_SuperCoach.jpg

2,675 and down two spots. That might be a first for me, lol.

My Mills and J Cameron loop continues to deliver. 50 this week 🙃

Everyone else pretty good though.

Screenshot_20230731_071107_SuperCoach~2.jpg

Will probably use my final trade this week and kick back for the final 4 weeks, praying there are no injuries.
On track for my second best overall ranking ever.

View attachment 1760473

2,675 and down two spots. That might be a first for me, lol.

My Mills and J Cameron loop continues to deliver. 50 this week 🙃

Everyone else pretty good though.
the level of scoring required to maintain your position at this rank is nuts

Scored 2595 and stayed at ~3000 rank. Been hovering at 3k since round 10 (hit 2200 once and hit 4000 once, the rest near 3000).

Is it just me, or is it very hard to make up ground? Teams too similar? I actually have a decent amount of unique players in my match-ups, so teams aren't exactly identical, but the unique players have high ownership, like 20%-50%. Back in the day, unique players were genuine PODs, sub 10% ownership. Now it seems like there's a pool of 30-40 premos and everybody has 22 of that lot.

the level of scoring required to maintain your position at this rank is nuts
Yeah it's full-on haha. One bad score from a low ownership player (Mills in this instance) and you're nearly guaranteed to drop.

Scored 2595 and stayed at ~3000 rank. Been hovering at 3k since round 10 (hit 2200 once and hit 4000 once, the rest near 3000).

Is it just me, or is it very hard to make up ground? Teams too similar? I actually have a decent amount of unique players in my match-ups, so teams aren't exactly identical, but the unique players have high ownership, like 20%-50%. Back in the day, unique players were genuine PODs, sub 10% ownership. Now it seems like there's a pool of 30-40 premos and everybody has 22 of that lot.
Youre right it is hard to move spots now. There was too many trades this year imo.

With so many trades i think the right tactic is to get to full premo asap, get into the top1000, then just try to hang on. I ve been oscillating between rank 350 and 650 for about 8 weeks.

I scored 2546 and barely moved up a few hundred places. I'm ranked 14k lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back