Trades 2023 Round 22 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

I know those with only 1 trade left will find it difficult not to sideways Naicos to leave next to no dollars in the bank... But for those with at least 2 trades left, is downgrading down to Redman worth a thought?

It's obviously risky with his yo-yo scoring, but my memory suggests that he scores well without Ridley playing... & he has North this week (although Ford has done decently against Sicily & Lever, of late).

Probably not worth looking past Sinclair for me (& Doc or Ryan for others), but his remaining fixture ain't great & no dollars in the bank isn't ideal.

Naicos to Luke Jackson

Naicos with a brutal 65.3k price drop this week :(

Ruined a straight swap to Sicily for me, as it will eat the funds I had banked for my final mid upgrade. So will have to just go Newman, and save for my final upgrade.

I’ve got two trades remaining but I’m 15k short to move Daicos to Sicily with 1 trade.
Are you going for overall or leagues?

Personally, I’d be looking to hold the last trade either way but definitely if you have league aspersions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hold

I'll save them for the last two rounds.

happy-walk.gif

Holding for the week.

I'm in the prelims I care for other leagues can jump. I need to keep rank for a cashie though for some extra $$ but should still be able to afford Naicos to Jackson next week if not Naicos to whoever I can afford that isn't injured.

Holding for the week.

I'm in the prelims I care for other leagues can jump. I need to keep rank for a cashie though for some extra $$ but should still be able to afford Naicos to Jackson next week if not Naicos to whoever I can afford that isn't injured.

Same. 2 trades and both cash leagues into prelim. Will look at my opposition team and act accordingly.

Libba is a great option no one got him.

Naicos out, don't know how long Powell is out for, So gotta trade I suppose.

618k - Doch probably best option or a dog/Sinclair, but want Taylor as a starter next year, and will forget about him if he's not in my team for next 6 months, so Taylor it is. :)

Since I needed one more upgrade in the middle to finish the team, I opted to trade Naicos to Ziebell, which allowed me to combine my savings and upgrade Fletcher to Petracca. Instead of trading Naicos to say Sicily, and eating into my savings with no cash generation coming from anyone else. And a strong chance of not being able to complete the team at all.

Ziebell scored very well under Clarkson, and it was under Ratten that his scores went to s**t. No surprise to see him bounce back this weekend under Clarkson. I am hoping he will score close enough to 100 to make it worth the move. But overall I am better off as a whole with Petracca in the team as well. Than going Sicily and Fletcher.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back