Game Day 2023 Round 23 - Crows v Swans - 7:40pm @ Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

I'd be filthy if that was a call against us

But it wasn't so SUCKED IN CROWS HA HA HA HA HA

We bathed them for 3q they didn't deserve to win anyway

Farken sorry lot here! We won…Jeezuz!!!!!
Yeah, sack Horse blah blah blah
We were awesome….knocked em out early, gave the crowd some hope and played it beautifully. Well done boys, fantastic against the odds result.

Blakey in the post match said that is the opposite of what horse said.
We came out super passive and put ourselves under the pump for the first ten minutes last week in the fourth too. (Though sure we ground it out and got on top).
It's because I reckon he tells them he wants them to play behind the ball - when we've gotten on top and are winning the games by hunting it.
Drives me nuts.

We came out super passive and put ourselves under the pump for the first ten minutes last week in the fourth too. (Though sure we ground it out and got on top).
It's because I reckon he tells them he wants them to play behind the ball - when we've gotten on top and are winning the games by hunting it.
Drives me nuts.
When interviewed, Liz actually said Horse told them to keep playing as they were. Perhaps Crows actually lifted and we were just a bit tired? It's kinda tired all this Horse bashing..........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Blakey said Horse told them to keep going after he was asked if Horse tried to save the game, he no the opposite…..

Not surprising, people act as if the players going into their shell is coaches orders. Adelaide were playing out of their mind pressure wise and clearly we were rattled out there which made us play very nervously. Something to work on.

Ok the salty Crow supporters are making me feel a little better. Thanks guys!

Will Papley be ok?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We clearly just have had a fitness issue all year
The rub went from us to them in some big doses in the last….the high call on Stephen’s was a big one….the start to the fourth was something to forget…

Sack our fitness staff honestly.....
Who has turned us to the most diabolical last quarter team?
Don't think that is it.
And I've noticed an improvement over this run in that anyway.
Peaking at the right time this year? 🤞

When interviewed, Liz actually said Horse told them to keep playing as they were. Perhaps Crows actually lifted and we were just a bit tired? It's kinda tired all this Horse bashing..........
I think its a mental thing with the team. It's not like you see horse switching up anything obvious in these situations like Heeney going back early

With the injuries we have had for at least half the year And Franklin now gone to make the finals has been an exceptional. To win a final would be A+
Unless I’m reading the ladder wrong, if we don’t beat Melbourne (which we probably won’t), wouldn’t we need the cats to beat the dogs and the blues to beat the giants? Neither a certainty by any means.

For the record, Blakey just said that Horse’s instruction at 3qtr time was “keep doing what you’re doing, keep attacking”

I think those first three arsey goals just set the cat amongst the pigeons

yes, pretty much this ... then the physical effort to have run up a 5-6 goal lead starts to tell when the mental resolve is tested ...
it was horrible to watch
but as in other close finishes recently, we won ... somehow we did enough
against a desperate side, with momentum, playing in front of a brutal home crowd, in miserable weather
we won ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back