Game Day 2023 Round 23 Discussion - Finals are a Coming

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Games over, go sit down Maxxxxxyyyyy
Scoopsmorrow wallpapering over the cracks in the board.
Heart as big as Phar Lap's, needs a few mates to get around him.
Probably won't happen today, but maybe tomorrow (Scoops will see himself out)

Come on Gawn at least crawl to a ton.

Petracca has lifted and brought up a ton.
Don't have the stats, but think Reeves is often a pretty good negating ruck, bit like Mr Worldwide Pitto for the Blues.
Gawn didn't play badly, bullshit aside, just couldn't get as many clean HOs as he otherwise might.

Don't have the stats, but think Reeves is often a pretty good negating ruck, bit like Mr Worldwide Pitto for the Blues.
Gawn didn't play badly, bullshit aside, just couldn't get as many clean HOs as he otherwise might.
Hawks have stopped rucks all year. Gawn was projected 157.

Whoever entered that number is the SC computer was drunk.

On track for it. And I got Mills 38 on field. Might have been a chance for the weekly if I left DCameron on field.
Christ almighty, 2,700+ carrying a 38 is outrageous.
Hitting peak form at the right time of year :moustache:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawks have stopped rucks all year. Gawn was projected 157.

Whoever entered that number is the SC computer was drunk.
Yeah (shuffles awkwardly), let's track that guy down... Scoops has an alibi and has a completely innocent explanation for the hot dog suit :moustache:
giphy (6).gif

Ah, SBS just rubbing it in today. 😀

Macrae subbed for 50
Dale 84 after being 56 at half time.
Gawn 20 touches for 91 due to 💩 DE
Sicily was 80 at 3/4 time ends on 83.

Sicily has pretty much stopped taking kick ins since I’ve owned him, it teams could just let him do what he wants again that would be great.

Passed on Taranto's VC score of 96 to get Gawn's C score of 91 while also passing on Bont's 162.

winning.jpg

Still should win my only remaining prelim though unless Houston can outscore Ryan by about 70 points which looks unlikely.

Jesus, Dogs choked against the Eagles 👀
And the Crows were legitimately robbed, that decision was an absolute disgrace.
Bust a gut trying to make finals and have it taken away from you on another egregious decision. s**t technology, s**t adjudication.
Farce.

My match looked like game over mid way through the 3rd quarter then Sicily decided not to score any more points and Petracca decided to double his score #FML

2388 with a half from Ryan, Rozee and Butters to come.

Hoping for 2500 which feels like scoring a 67 in the final round of the US Masters, including a quadruple bogey on the 17th named Mills.

Jackson is going to win me my prelims
If he keeps going like he has, I'll be the same.

Chnaged C from Bont to Gawn as well so that *ing hurt but Jackson & Youngs role change has me keeping in front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back