Game Day 2023 Round 23 Discussion - Finals are a Coming

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Crazy Bevo been sacked yet?

Why would the Eagles win that game though lol? Anyone who punts should be on the Suns next week, no way North win that now shirley.
When you're out on the ground and in with a sniff,.you don't tank as a player, competitive instinct takes over, I reckon.

Has Crazy Bevo been sacked yet?

Why would the Eagles win that game though lol? Anyone who punts should be on the Suns next week, no way North win that now shirley.
Credit where it's due, Nisbett said 6 weeks ago that they wouldn't finish bottom, and everyone laughed.
Now only North fans are laughing.

Well it's not looking as good in my cashie final.

Took HH's score & benched Jackson. Took Marshall C instead of matching his Bont C.

Now it's me 310pts vs Butters Ryan Houston Serong & Brayshaw 2md halves.

When you're out on the ground and in with a sniff,.you don't tank as a player, competitive instinct takes over, I reckon.
Players have never tanked, coaches & match committee on the other hand.

Took HH's score & benched Jackson. Took Marshall C instead of matching his Bont C.

Tight, but doable, his blokes need to average 60 H2, that's a fair clip.

You're Effed:moustache:

Crickets in here half the weekend and all of a sudden everyone is here. Sunday arvo session 🍻
Blokes like you good self, Scoopsmorrow, the People's Arachnid must have crook backs after carrying these characters all year.
Couple here need to take a long hard look at themselves and ask themselves if they're still living on the edge or just taking up space.
No sizzle, no pazzazz, no moxie, nada.

Always drops off late in the year.

And this has been the most boring SC season I have played, not surprising lots have found something else to do.
Carnage every week this season and they gave us so many trades. It has been a horrible season but it's been anything but boring imo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JHF still rough around the edges and the way he left North was a bit weak, but he makes stuff happen most other blokes wouldn't even think of trying, let alone being capable of pulling off.

Need Jackson and Ryan to score 50 between them in the last quarter, plus or minus the difference between Serong and Brayshaw (I've got Serong)
Calculate Zach Galifianakis GIF

Haven’t checked my team much today. As a matter of fact I’ve been looking for newspapers to see if Pigs are flying in sky since I attended my first Eagles win since April 9 2022😂

2,405 live with Brayshaw, Rozee and Ryan. Hopefully it’s enough to get me into a Grand Final or two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back