Trades 2023 Round 23 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1773077 View attachment 1773078

If you post in this thread .....be prepared to be named & shamed

If you dare post how many Boosts you still have .....I'll set Jiska onto you

Trades?

Confused High Quality GIF

If you post in this thread .....be prepared to be named & shamed

I think I've given up on Charlie the unStableCont coming back into the Suns team and may trade him to another non-playing loop that plays on Sundays for the remaining 2 weeks.

In all seriousness, I do still have 1 trade left and don't have enough money in the bank to go DCameron to Jackson... so am hoping to keep it spare for the final round where someone will undoubtedly get managed.

The other option is to upgrade/sideways Cuningham to some mid-price F7 if he gets suspended for more than 1 week.

I think I've given up on Charlie the unStableCont coming back into the Suns team and may trade him to another non-playing loop that plays on Sundays for the remaining 2 weeks.

In all seriousness, I do still have 1 trade left and don't have enough money in the bank to go DCameron to Jackson... so am hoping to keep it spare for the final round where someone will undoubtedly get managed.

The other option is to upgrade/sideways Cuningham to some mid-price F7 if he gets suspended for more than 1 week.
You can bank on someone getting injured .....that's a certainty

Playing for leagues and picking who to trade out for Daicos is going to keep me awake all week.. Nic Newman, Dan Houston, Hayden Young or Luke Ryan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Libba to Piggy Seems a no brainer.
Or could get Sic to match my opponents.
I‘ll use my last two trades in the GF.

Na, last one this week.
Still got a boost, but I reckon that’s worth about as much as my bank account!
I can afford to get Oliver for Daicos with my last trade. Don't like trading in players coming back from soft tissue injuries, especially after this saga, but the fact that it's Oliver makes it tempting. Currently have gone Daicos to Jackson to nullify league opponent and Jackson's rucking against Port. Would feel weird to pass on Oliver though. Butters another option.

1691926115551.png

Then could have enough next week for a HH type to Tex.

yeah-sexy.gif

Attachments

• 1691926115594.png
    1691926115594.png
    11 KB · Views: 32
I'm $1,000 from Daicos to Butters or Houston which really *s me off.

Thinking Jackson but lets be honest I'll probably panic and take Nic Martin or something stupid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back