Trades 2023 Round 23 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

1 trade and $126k.

A swag of players who look like they're running out of gas - upgrade one (which one, to who)?

Macrae probably survives my wrath because he's playing the parking cones this week.

Or perhaps take Thomas up to someone better or someone more capable of going big to loop (Shai?)?

1691995194252.png

Say hypothetically Doch is out and one needed a defender around 500k. Can't help but notice the huge CBA increase for Hayden Young... solid scores the last two weeks and looked great in there against Brisbane.

Any Young owners loving this role change? Likely to stay you guys reckon?

Say hypothetically Doch is out and one needed a defender around 500k. Can't help but notice the huge CBA increase for Hayden Young... solid scores the last two weeks and looked great in there against Brisbane.

Any Young owners loving this role change? Likely to stay you guys reckon?
Owner here, wouldn’t touch him with a ten foot pole mate. Am loving his new role and I hope it continues but he can turn to s**t pretty quickly. Eg Played mid against the cats and scored a 69.

Lil Nicky & Gawn for Dawson & English.

Is it a cunning plan or is it a plan that is also cunning?

plan-scheming.gif

So who does Finn tag?
Does he go to Piggy or Tracca?

Considering other options now
is he capable of going with Trac when he pushes forward?

I’d guess he goes to Piggy especially after successfully shutting Libba down but it’s not even an educated guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So who does Finn tag?
Does he go to Piggy or Tracca?

Considering other options now
I didn’t think he’d tag Libba on Sunday, hence had Libba as my C. This week I feel he will go to Oliver.

Looking for advice on my last trade.

Can basically trade Libba to anyone, Oliver would be the easy choice if the Finn tag wasn’t a likely occurrence. Currently leaning towards LDU but Houston and Stewart are also options.

Team below any opinions much appreciated.

IMG_1021.jpeg
IMG_1022.jpeg
IMG_1023.jpeg

LDU for mine. Richmond and the Suns, both without much to play for.
I have enough to go from Libba to anyone with my last trade but it has to be LDU. Richmond are awful against big bodied midfielders and I reckon that North and Gold Coast will just go head to head with nothing to play for.

G'day Gurus, I would appreciate some advice from you guys. Up against my work colleague this week in the only league that matters to me.One trade left and want to save it in case I get through but it wont help me if I lose.So, this guy has been playing for a few years but stacks his team with Hawks and has sucked accordingly.I finished on top 3 games clear and have only dropped two games, against him and one other bloke who I might be playing next week.Thinking of dropping Cogs for Newcombe, only 13k in the bank. Good idea? any other ideas? Line ups below, predictor says I got this by 98 points.

Pic 1.JPG Pic 2.JPG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back